Favorite movie lines and or dialogue.

So High

Be it funny/cool one liners or favorite bit pieces of dialogue. I have many. Matter of fact alot of my everyday sayings come from movies I have seen over the years. When I'm looking for something around the house; "Alright green hornet where's the secret formula?" the mock scene of The Green Hornet show from Dragon the Bruce Lee Story. When I'm winning in video games; " I mean come on. How do you guys expect to beat me?" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltles one (the best one). I put and or dialogue because sometimes its the dialogue that makes it funny/cool. Example "Your driving with no hands?" the boy states "Ah its easy if ya practice and neva eva do it in heavy traffic" replies Arnold while turned all the way around shooting at the bad guys. There are so many classic/great lines. "WHAT DOES MARCELLUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE!?" Pulp Fiction. "I am an apex predator." Chonicle (my favorite new line). "Self improvement is masterbation" Fight Club. So many. I know there is a dubbed one liner thread, thats why I put this one in world cinema. I thought it would fit here better.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost everything Bruce Campbel says in Army of Darkness

Almost everything Kurt Russel says in Big Trouble in Little China

Drunken Monk

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"

"We honor your invitation." "NO SHIT YOU HONOR HIS INVITATION" Always like that one comical. Along with the "OK USA" followed by the mocking "OK USA"

Drake (Dracula): "Blade, are you ready to die?!"

Blade: "I was born ready, muthaf-ker!"

Drake: "Muthaf-ker... I like that!"

:bigsmile:

"Maybe I'll just sit here and bleed at you" - Brendan, Brick (2005)

"I've never seen that. I've never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and bang the hell out of it with a stick. I've never seen that." - Ray, The 'burbs (1989)

"You think you can recapture your youth by fucking it? You don't want to fuck me. You'll catch something cruel" - Johnny, Naked (1993)

"You're guarding space? That's stupid, isn't it? Because someone could break in there and steal all the fuckin' space and you wouldn't know it's gone, would you?" - Johnny, Naked (1993)

"Well, basically, there was this little dot, right? And the dot went bang and the bang expanded. Energy formed into matter, matter cooled, matter lived, the amoeba to fish, to fish to fowl, to fowl to frog, to frog to mammal, the mammal to monkey, to monkey to man, amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum, sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till Doomsday." - Johnny, Naked (1993)

Yeah your ass in trouble now leeroy! Shonuff when he gets the glow.

you know what mitchell your the biggest pussy I've ever seen, you didn't even try how

does that make you feel "Bubby Revelle three o clock high

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun" Ash "Army of Darkness"

"I'll be Back" Arnold Schwarzenegger "Pretty much everyone of his films"

They're plenty more, but this is what I can think of now.

Damn there are so many to chose from!

But one of my favorites is from Rocky 3 Mr. T aka Clubber Lang, when asked whats' your prediction for the fight?

From Jaws: Were gonna need a bigger Boat!

And Star Wars All Vader's quotes: I Find your Lack of Faith disturbing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyzRUKwgng

You Don't know the Power of the Dark Side!

Tim Burton's Batman The Joker: Wait'll they get a load of me

The Outlaw Josey Wales: Dying Aint much of a living

Unforgiven:

The Schofield Kid: [after killing a man for the first time] It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

Croupier:

Jack: [voiceover] Chapter 13. It's all numbers, the croupier thought. Spin of the wheel, turn of the card, time of your life, date of your birth, year of your death. In the book of Numbers the Lord said, "Thou shall count thy steps."

Goodfellas:

Henry Hill: [narrating] As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Road to Perdition:

John Rooney: This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see Heaven.

Under Siege:

Jordan Tate: You're not a cook.

Casey Ryback: Yeah, well... I also cook.

Half Past Dead:

49er Six (Nia Peeples) Let's handle this....like men.

Dragon the Bruce Lee Story "Now you know I'm not chinese" says Jerome "I've noticed that" replies Bruce.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas "This man is very sick, but I have the medicine." "Did you see what god just did to us man?"

The Crow "Tonight we can get high and watch this whole fuckin city burn" I say this at parties randomly of course and people just think ah its So High its what he does.

When Gideon just finishes tellin Top Dollar about his pawn shop gettin blown up I like his delivery of "Other than that my day sucked"

Tyson I really enjoy Mike tellin of his first fight with Hollyfield. "I cant see the punches but I can hear the punches. POP POP POPPOPPOP and I'm thinkin what the fuck"

Darkwing Duck "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

X-men Back when it was on Fox. "I go where I wanna go" Wolverine tellin it how it is. "We're takin these saradines outta the can" Wolverine classic. "You always were slower than me. Give it up Sabertoothe" Woverine to Sabertoothe during fight.

All dogs go to Heaven" The Grand Chawhee its his birthday" Anne Marie "Are you gettin any a that in your mouth up there?" An aggravated itchy to Anne Marie spilling ice cream on his head.

Die Hard wav "We had a report a guy came through here with about 8 reindeer" BOOM BOOM Love it.

Warriors Cyrus's whole speech at the playground. "Cause its all OUR turf" And when the Warrior are about to Mob through the Orphans turf. "We're gonna walk right thru these lame fucks turf."

KILL BILL

Budd (Michael Madsen): "That girl, deserves her revenge-and, WE deserve to die...

But then again, so does SHE."

ROCKY V

Saloon patron, after Roc's been challenged to a fist fight outside, by Tommy Gunn: "Hey Roc, ya want some help?"

Rocky: "Naw, this ain't no pie-eatin' contest."

:xd:

ShaOW!linDude

Magnum Force

Dirty Harry Callhan's tag line for the film: "A man's got to know his limitations."

Tombstone

(Just about every line Val Kilmer utters is a gem.)

Doc Holliday: "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Doc Holliday: "I'm your huckleberry."

Doc Holliday: "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Doc Holliday: "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Doc Holliday: "Maybe poker's just not your game, Ike. I know, let's have a spelling contest."

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang "It was wetter than Drew Barrymore at a grunge concert." Harry's narration

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang "I call it my fag gun." Gay Perry

"Why do you call it that?" Harry

"Because it's good for a couple shots then you gotta find something bigger." Gay Perry

- Angel Terminators 2 -

Yukari Oshima after fighting her Boss :"Want a whore? Just ask your mother!"

Mind you she's wearing pants with "Slut" printed all over it :)

Archived