Dhoom 3 (2013)

AlbertV

guZN_0SjptI

DHOOM 3, the third installment of the action packed Bollywood hit film series is scheduled to begin shooting this year for a 2013 release.

Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra are returning as the mismatched cop duo of Jai Dixit and Ali. Playing the villain this time around is Aamir Khan, who has signed on months ago and is still committed to doing the film. Katrina Kaif is also starring in the film and making his return to films after a 17-year hiatus is Jackie Shroff. (See video above)

I personally like the DHOOM series, so it will be quite interesting to see what happens this time around.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youtube]guZN_0SjptI/youtube]

DHOOM 3, the third installment of the action packed Bollywood hit film series is scheduled to begin shooting this year for a 2013 release.

Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra are returning as the mismatched cop duo of Jai Dixit and Ali. Playing the villain this time around is Aamir Khan, who has signed on months ago and is still committed to doing the film. Katrina Kaif is also starring in the film and making his return to films after a 17-year hiatus is Jackie Shroff. (See video above)

I personally like the DHOOM series, so it will be quite interesting to see what happens this time around.

Yeah I like the Dhoom series as well especially the first one and liked Hrithik in the second so I look forward to Aamir's take on the third.

Aamir has played shady and dubiuos characters before in films like Aatank Hi Aatank, Earth and Faana so it will be good to see if he can take a full-on negative role.

I used to believe Aamir was the best of the famous Khans; Shahrukh and Salman being the other two but on closer analysis I honestly believe Shahrukh has the edge.Sadly Aamir only does one film a year or sometimes one film every two years whereas Shahrukh and Salman are more prolific.

Shahrukh has really broadened his range is all aspects of the craft of acting which gives him the edge in my opinion over Aamir and Salman.However I'll like to see the three of them star in a movie where they share many scenes.

I'll just like to add the Jackie Shroff has always been around and so has Anil Kapoor though Mithun Charkraborty did take a haitus but has been back on the scene for the past five years or so I guess.

Dhoom Part One

http://khauf.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DHOOM.jpg

Dhoom Part Two

http://impawards.com/intl/india/2006/dhoom_2_xlg.html

Dhoom Part Three

http://latestmovieposter.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/dhoom-3/

I liked the Dhoom movies, remember the second one better, Bipasha Basu has to be one of the sexiest women alive! I use have an Indian restaurant I could walk to in Atlanta, I use to go there all the time, the young waiter was ecstatic I knew who Abhishek Bachchan was, he was his hero. Man I miss that place! Can't find any good Indian food in South Florida yet.

Personally I don't care much for the Dhoom films; South Indian industries have much better action movies, IMO.

Yamadonga

z59UUbjswuI

It's not the second coming of Jackie Chan or anything, but IMO it sure beats the slow motion fighting in Hindi films.

Personally I don't care much for the Dhoom films; South Indian industries have much better action movies, IMO.

Yamadonga

z59UUbjswuI

It's not the second coming of Jackie Chan or anything, but IMO it sure beats the slow motion fighting in Hindi films.

That may be the case but sometimes I find South Indian style action outrageous and ridiculous attimes even comical.

I believe you have seen the Hindi movie Force so what do you think of Vidyut Jamwal's martial arts?

That may be the case but sometimes I find South Indian style action outrageous and ridiculous attimes even comical.
Oh well, I enjoy wuxia so outrageous/ridiculous action is fine with me.

I believe you have seen the Hindi movie Force so what do you think of Vidyut Jamwal's martial arts?
No, but I've seen him in a couple SI films; he's certainly capable. Looks like he might be in Billa 2.

Here's an update:

Production had begun...Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif will play the villains while Abhishek and Uday return as the mismatched cops who must stop them. Like D2, they are going international with this one...release date is this Christmas.

Archived