LA Double-Feature: 8 Diagram Pole Fighter / 5 Element Ninjas

Shaolin Patriot

Shaolin Patriot

Hey Los Angeles residents,

The New Beverly Cinema will be screening 8 Diagram Pole Fighter & 5 Element Ninjas as a double-feature on Tuesday, July 10. Action starts at 7:30 PM. Don't miss this awesome line-up. These SB features have sold out at the NBC in the past, so mark this down!

http://newbevcinema.com/calendar.cfm

Show up in person or buy tickets in advance here:

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/259197

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Patriot

I made it to the double-feature last night and had a great time. Pretty good turnout; plenty of enthusiastic SB fans. Both films were in fairly pristine condition w/original English subtitles. Trailers included Mad Monkey Kung Fu and House of Traps. New Beverly is considering these more frequently and I'll be happy to return. Did anyone else attend?

Wassup Patriot! I went. I couldn't stay for 5 Element Ninjas though. 8 Diagram Pole Fighter was excellent. I'm pretty sure there were some scenes I haven't seen before, it really was the uncut version. Yeah, I hope they do show more classic KFs. Are you into Spaghetti Westerns at all? Some good ones coming up at the end of the month at the Egyptian Theater..

Man I would of flew in for 8 Diagram Pole Fighter if I knew this ahead of time! I need a trip to LA soon anyways, I'll have to keep my eye on these theaters releases.

Shaolin Patriot
Wassup Patriot! I went. I couldn't stay for 5 Element Ninjas though. 8 Diagram Pole Fighter was excellent. I'm pretty sure there were some scenes I haven't seen before, it really was the uncut version. Yeah, I hope they do show more classic KFs. Are you into Spaghetti Westerns at all? Some good ones coming up at the end of the month at the Egyptian Theater..

Too bad you couldn't stay for 5 Element Ninjas - I think that film was actually better received by the audience! Hopefully we'll see more SB in the near future.

Yes, I like Spaghetti Westerns too. Definitely a good line-up at the Egyptian later this month!

Archived