Looking For Subtitles

prayingmantis81

prayingmantis81

Im Looking For Subtitles For The Movie Inspector Chocolate If Anybody Could Help Me Out

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try buying the DVD, that has subtitles on it.....

Actually this came out on BD recently, PQ is not better than a good (or remastered) DVD, but its got the correct aspect ratio and the subs are almost flawless. Then again, I think a remasted DVD of this was never available...

There was a Remastered Japanese DVD. maybe he needs the English subs to put them on a custom Sub Project DVD of it...

i would never buy an upscaled Fortune Star Bluray with crappy 7.1 Audio if there's a DVD available. just to show them it is NOT worth the money.

but as we all know, there are no upscales and i'm an idiot :) so everyone how he pleases.

There was a Remastered Japanese DVD. maybe he needs the English subs to put them on a custom Sub Project DVD of it...

i would never buy an upscaled Fortune Star Bluray with crappy 7.1 Audio if there's a DVD available. just to show them it is NOT worth the money.

Well, I would. I’m certainly not a fan of those lousy 7.1 remixes that distributors like Kam & Ronson habitually slap on these BD’s (or “upscales”, if you want), but more than anything else I care about an at least tolerable image quality, a more or less correct aspect ratio and readable subs that allow me to follow the film. CHOCOLATE INSPECTOR or any other newly available catalogue title, point is if there’s only DVD’s with piss-poor PQ and piss-poor subtitles available – or remastered Japanese ones with subs I cannot understand! – I’d advocate to snatch up those (oftentimes) questionable Blu Ray issues instead of rambling on & on about fraudulent labelling (“upscale” instead of real HD) or trying to make a statement by “showing” distributors that their product isn’t worth my or anybody else’s money.

Archived