Is this article corncerning The Big Boss "Saw in the Head" scene rubbish or legit?

AdmiralKirk

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

There's nothing conclusive. It's all hearsay. Just another stick stirring the pot as far as I'm concerned. I agreed with Markgway.

Why do people make up such cr@p!? Surely if someone had the scene it would have appeared in some form by now!

For anything that close you have to watch Ho Meng Hua's The Long Chase and see what happens at the very end but with an axe instead.

What a bizarre description. :neutral: Even if it was a work print the journalist had, why on earth would the voices of the editors be recorded on it and why would it looks and sound the way he described? How bizarre. :kiss:

The next person to start a SAW IN THE HEAD thread, should suffer said fate; on film, and have said film be "lost" to the "ravages of time".

Fitting, I'd say.

:bigsmile:

Now where did I see that Homer facepalm picture...

Seriously, people who claim to have the uncut version need photographic proof that can't easily be shot down. I've seen people try to pass it off, only to convert a still of a deleted scene into 2.35 and say "yep, that's it!" :tinysmile_angry2_t:

"the journalist" this and that. If he supposedly wrote some Bruce Lee book why not use their name?

Total BS from hand me down rumour believers

Archived