Angels (2012) / Zero Tolerance (2014)

ShaOW!linDude

ShaOW!linDude

In the article gwailosforever linked to, it said ZT is supposed to get a release in the UK in September. Of course, that's almost 3 months ago. I'm jonesing to see this, too. It's taking forever.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

After the negative reception of the directors last movie, the Tekken sequel starring Kane Kosugi, it wouldn't surprise me if it's been shelved.

Or perhaps they're going to bring in some more additional actors to film extra scenes and give it another re-title.:tongue:

Thanks for the reply. Amazon UK lists a DVD as currenty unavailable. At the same time a danish website lists a DVD and Blu-Ray as available :wondering 

So... After the mostly negative reviews for what seems to be a pretty bad cut & paste job. I'm curious is there actually any way to watch the original version of the movie?

ShaOW!linDude

I reviewed this a little over a year ago. Daniels is in it, and his character is fairly interesting, but it's not an action role.

Zero Tolerance

18 hours ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

I reviewed this a little over a year ago. Daniels is in it, and his character is fairly interesting, but it's not an action role.

Zero Tolerance

Despite the mostly negative your review gave me hope I might still somehow like it. I'll check it out!

Archived