Knock Off- Leslie Cheung?

mark187

has anyone ever been able to spot Leslie Cheung's supposed cameo or extra role in Knock Off? I've tried to spot him a few times, but never have. on HKMDb he's listed as playing a mechanic. anybody know if he's really in the movie, and where/what part to spot him?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

I think it's highly likely that one of the mechanics was played by a guy called Leslie Cheung. Not THE Leslie Cheung. IMDB is full of such little errors, so I wouldn't trust it. For example Hong Kong movie veteran Mark Houghton plays a Russian guy called Bear in "Knock Off". According to IMDB, Bear is played by another Mark Houghton - an actor with credits in "Smallville" and "Snakes on a Plane"!

I had looked for him as well years ago and never saw him in this so I think it's someone else with the same name. Looking back, Leslie's ego was as such that he never would have wasted his time on a Western film in a minor role that lasted only minutes.....he was the whole affair always. Rightfully so..... :)

Laura

Guest Markgway

If it's a blink and miss job then Cheung might have done it as a gag or favour to Tsui Hark.

This is the first time I've heard of it mind.

Archived