Ip Man Final Chapter

peringaten

Ip Man - I, II : with Donnie Yen

Ip Man 3 - The Beginning

Legend Is Born: Ip Man is not a third entry in the Donnie Yen/Wilson Yip franchise. It's a separate film about unrelated events with a young Ip Man.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legend Is Born: Ip Man is not a third entry in the Donnie Yen/Wilson Yip franchise. It's a separate film about unrelated events with a young Ip Man.

I don't think reason108 meant Legend is Born: Ip Man when he said Ip Man 3. I think he meant the new Donnie Yin film that is coming out some time next year.

Then in that case, Ip Man 3D shouldn't be there as it IS Ip Man 3. Ip Man: The Beginning is an upcoming TV series about Ip Man btw.

Then in that case, Ip Man 3D shouldn't be there as it IS Ip Man 3. Ip Man: The Beginning is an upcoming TV series about Ip Man btw.

I am confused:ooh: Didn't know they where making a TV series about him,that is awesome!

I thought I made it clear. But, oh well. Sorry. I am talking about all of the movies about Ip Man. I do not mean only Donnie Yen/Wilson Yip movies. Since one of Ip Man`s sons was in Ip Man The Beginning I think the line might be blurred about what we might consider the "official" Ip Man movies.

Ip Man I and II star Donnie Yen

Ip Man 3: The Beginning does not star Donnie Yen

There are 3 possible movies about Ip Man that are in different states of production at this time. Donnie Yen may make Ip Man 3. But they are saying 3D. so that is why i said Ip Man 3D. Then there is THe Grandmasters that does not star Donnie Yen. And, also in production is the film about the older Ip Man with Anthony Wong playing Ip.

There very well could be a tv series about him being made. Have not heard about that one yet. But, it could be interesting. I was just talking about theatrical films.

you`re welcom@DarthKato

I thought I made it clear. But, oh well. Sorry. I am talking about all of the movies about Ip Man. I do not mean only Donnie Yen/Wilson Yip movies. Since one of Ip Man`s sons was in Ip Man The Beginning I think the line might be blurred about what we might consider the "official" Ip Man movies.

Ip Man I and II star Donnie Yen

Ip Man 3: The Beginning does not star Donnie Yen

There are 3 possible movies about Ip Man that are in different states of production at this time. Donnie Yen may make Ip Man 3. But they are saying 3D. so that is why i said Ip Man 3D. Then there is THe Grandmasters that does not star Donnie Yen. And, also in production is the film about the older Ip Man with Anthony Wong playing Ip.

There very well could be a tv series about him being made. Have not heard about that one yet. But, it could be interesting. I was just talking about theatrical films.

you`re welcom@DarthKato

I thought you where clear and I also see Ip Man The Beginning as being in offical cannon with the other Ip Man films. Even if it was not really meant to be( I think).

PS I am finally a Senor Member YAY!:yociexp108:

Normally I wouldn't be excited for a film that just seems to be riding the popularity of the other Ip Man movies, but Anthony Wong is class. I'd be very interested to this this.

Archived