a few region one Shaw Brother bargains Amazon UK

blue_skies

blue_skies

for anyone in the UK looking for a few of the more recent Shaw brother movies (like flying guillotine 1&2, mad monkey kung fu, avenging Eagle, killer clans,blood Brothers, five Shaolin Masters and more)quite a few sellers are now listing the DVDs from only two or three pounds each plus postage…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=k%3AAnderson+merchandise%2Ci%3Advd&keywords=Anderson+merchandise&ie=UTF8&qid=1339175155

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wongfeihung62

Typical. I bought Golden Swallow from Amazon.com last week, the total inc shipping was $5.50. I had bought a few DVD's before and only been charged the normal $3.00 shipping.

This time however when I got the invoice I was charged £8.00 for shipping , 4 times what the movie cost me. I tried to cancel , but was told it had already shipped.

blue_skies

I must admit I couldn't believe those prices either, just a shame ALL region one Shaw's are not that price!

Killer Meteor

I got all the DDs, Media Blasters and Funimations (excepting those with known serious flaws). Not bothering with Image or Well Go.

Omni Dragon

Already had most of them but managed to get some cheap.

for anyone in the UK looking for a few of the more recent Shaw brother movies (like flying guillotine 1&2, mad monkey kung fu, avenging Eagle, killer clans,blood Brothers, five Shaolin Masters and more)quite a few sellers are now listing the DVDs from only two or three pounds each plus postage…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_i_0?rh=k%3AAnderson+merchandise%2Ci%3Advd&keywords=Anderson+merchandise&ie=UTF8&qid=1339175155

I must give you some serious props! I got em all at a dirt cheap price!

Eastern Evil

Best Buy had 2 Shaw 4 packs for $12.99 each - could not pass up!!

I just got one for now, but for 3 dollars or so per movie, it cannot be passed up!

blue_skies
I must give you some serious props! I got em all at a dirt cheap price!

you're welcome:bigsmile:

The Dragon

Yeah, blue_skies, that was a serious heads up for those scrambling for Shaws. Thanks again. Not enough of that going on..

Appreciate you!

:nerd:

blue_skies

Dragon, I'm just pleased to put a little back into this community that has given me so much!:smile:

Really appreciate the post though!

In the US Wal-Mart has the two newest two pack at $5 each. That's cheaper than buying the 4 pack. I haven't seen them in the store but you can order online and pick up locally.

Archived