Sho Kosugi: Fan Site

daisho2004

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Took a quick cruise through it. That's pretty cool. He's got a lot of articles.

daisho2004

Honestly to all of us that live in the States he will always be the ultimate Ninja! I was so glad when I seen him in Ninja Assassin he was a total bad-ass! But I would love to see him vs. Sonny Chiba in a major Ninja Movie now that would be freaking Awesome!

Great site! I frequent it quite often! When it comes down to Ninja movies I think we all agree, Sho is da man!

Shaolivevil
Honestly to all of us that live in the States he will always be the ultimate Ninja! I was so glad when I seen him in Ninja Assassin he was a total bad-ass! But I would love to see him vs. Sonny Chiba in a major Ninja Movie now that would be freaking Awesome!

Hell yeah! Sonny Chiba vs. Sho Kosugi as ninjas?! That would be the ultimate ninja showdown! That should've been done years ago. They could be the heads of rival ninja clans that go to war with each other and to settle it once and for all, they face each other in bloody ninja combat. This story could write itself!

Sonny Chiba and Sho Kosugi together played prolific ninja characters and were responsible for ninja archetypes that are still used to this day in movies, tv, comics, etc.,.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Might be one of the most underrated screen fighters of all time, no?

ShaOW!linDude
Might be one of the most underrated screen fighters of all time, no?

Agreed. I just never thought his skills got showcased as well in most of his films as they did in ROTN. His match up against JCVD in Black Eagle was sweet. I just hate they didn't fight to a satisfactory conclusion.

Archived