Ninja III - Die Herrschaft der Ninja [Blu-ray]

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

It's finally on Bluray but released in Germany!!!! This is like the best thing to ever be released on home video like ever... I've been waiting for this to be released in America for like ever and I know why it will never get released??? It's pure dog shit at the highest degree, the absolute worst film to ever be seen my sane folk... For some reason this is my absolute favorite movie of all time for me...

At first I didn't know which thread to post this in because for 1: it ain't no Martial Arts film because it's pure dog shit and 2: this ain't no Japanese/Hong Kong based film, this is purely American trash cinema at its finest!!!!

51AZuy026iL.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/Ninja-III-Die-Herrschaft-Blu-ray/dp/B008573SOA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338915354&sr=8-1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Opiumkungfucracker!

I posted about this and the previous two release "Enter" & "Revenge" in the general section..

According to their website , this will be 4:3, be a shame if so , I have seena widescreen version of this before..

First two were quite nice PQ..

OpiumKungFuCracker

Hahhahah, you know what you actually did!!!!

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1958&page=8

I just didn't expect Ninja III to be in the favorite Ninja thread because this movie has much to do with Ninja as Adam Sandler has to do with Comedy... I look at Ninja III as an alternative drug like crack... Seriously 4:3???? Well that sucks, just hope it's actual High Def... I hope you guys understand that Ninja III is the absolute worst film ever made just to be clear...

ShaOW!linDude

I see your Ninja 3 and raise you one 9 Deaths of the Ninja. I call.:tongue:

Reel Power Stunts

Ninja III was the first martial arts film I ever saw (aged 8). It is of course utter poop, but I love it!

As for the Bluray being 4:3, that may be the better option, as if the film was shot open matte, it may have more picture info than a 16:9 presentation.

Check out these grabs for "Enter the Ninja". The 4:3 has more info.

vlcsnap2012060518h37m53.png

vlcsnap2012060518h38m45.png

A 16:9 TV or projector should make it possible to zoom in on the image if you like. With a BR it should look fine.

Is the Ninja III BR confirmed as uncut? The Germans can be scissor-happy.

OpiumKungFuCracker
I see your Ninja 3 and raise you one 9 Deaths of the Ninja. I call.:tongue:

I'm gonna go ahead and call as well, I've never seen 9 deaths and I will be watching it tonight!!!!

Reel Power stunts,

Yep indeed, I believe that the same happened with the differing region dvd releases of revenge didn't it? Was released as 4:3 OM in the us version and otherwise in the uk?

Just as long as this is OM and not P&S! :crossedlips:

Can confirm that both Revenge and Enter are both uncut on BD..

OpiumKungFuCracker,

NInja III is great as long as you know its cheese but 9 deaths......oh dear..... :cry:

All I'm waiting for now is a decent dvd/bd of sakura killers! (not sho I know!) ;-)

Ah, and of course Pray for Death!!!!!

Reel Power Stunts

NInja III is great as long as you know its cheese but 9 deaths......oh dear..... :cry:

All I'm waiting for now is a decent dvd/bd of sakura killers! (not sho I know!) ;-)

I'm with you on "9 Deaths of the Ninja". Not even a "so bad it's good" movie. It's just bad.

I picked up a Mainland Chinese DVD of "Sakura Killers" a few years back on ebay. Pretty sure it was this seller too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Kelly-S...item3a7559dd12

It was a decent enough disk.

daisho2004

I thought those were some of the worst Ninja movies! I remember seeing them in my teenage years in the movies! OMG! Utter Garbage! Now Revenge was good!

I've seen that dvd of Sakura around on ebay and always wondered about its quality. I got myself a dutch dvd of it. Pure VHS to dvd unfortunately. Was some years ago though..

btw, if you haven't actually brought the ninja german db's they are in slim cases..if that makes any difference to you! ;-) I love em..

ShaOW!linDude

I believe that Ninja 3 is a freakin' masterpiece compared to 9 Deaths of the Ninja, and Pray For Death barely ranks above that. Okay, that was harsh. PFD resides comfortably between the 2. (There, that's better.)

Reel Power Stunts
I've seen that dvd of Sakura around on ebay and always wondered about its quality. I got myself a dutch dvd of it. Pure VHS to dvd unfortunately. Was some years ago though..

The Chinese DVD of "Sakura Killers" on Ebay made me happy. It isn't Dragon Dynasty/Criterion quality, but is certainly better than VHS-DVD. I would be surprised if a company was prepared to spend money doing a decent cleaned-up transfer:

vlcsnap2012060611h12m48.png

vlcsnap2012060611h06m17.png

vlcsnap2012060611h16m13.png

vlcsnap2012060611h10m01.png

Ah nice! Thank you!

Always remember seeing the trailer for Sakura on "no retreat no surrender" and went straight out to see if I could find it! Down at the cornershop grocers in vhs days! :wink:

So now I have to track down that release of Sakura Killers, I didn't even know a true dvd release existed... Another one on the list. 9 Deaths of the Ninja is terrible, it could harm the mental development of children if they are exposed to it at the wrong time.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Yeah I just got my bluray and the transfer is bullshit!!!!! I've seen better bootlegged in Chinatown.. DAMN GERMANS!!!!

OpiumKungFuCracker

I still think it's fucking stupid to have an aerobic instructor as the main lead I mean WTF??? That is why I think it's one of the worst movies ever made, why couldn't they just make it a Sho Kosugi vehicle?? Not only is she an aerobics instructor in her spare time but she's also a telephone repairman at her 9to5 job???? What the nutcracker said that would be an interesting character to put on film?? She could have been anything why not a juggler or a clown at the circus??? That be more interesting than a fucking telephone repairman, the fuck???

Archived