Hatfields and the McCoys

daisho2004

daisho2004

I don't know if anyone got a chance to watch this 6hr. mini series on the History Channel. But all I can say is that it was Great! It had a top notch cast as well.I really never knew the actual story behind these 2 Families and there feud, I cannot wait for this to come on DVD.

http://www.history.com/shows/hatfields-and-mccoys/articles/about-hatfields-and-mccoys

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. It was exceptionally well made. It's amazing how many people can die when people are to stupid to try and work out their differences.

James

daisho2004
It's amazing how many people can die when people are to stupid to try and work out their differences.

@razorclam: I agree with you on that one. I was reading the Bio History of both families and the series stayed true to it.

@daisho2004: What do think of the new Hatfields and McCoys movie coming out? Think it will stay true to the what really happened or do you think it will be turned into another action film that is loosely based on the story?

daisho2004

@DarthKato: I thought this was the movie, this TV 6hr. mini series. There is another movie coming out?

@DarthKato: I thought this was the movie, this TV 6hr. mini series. There is another movie coming out?

You're right, my bad. I thought this was something else.I should have read more carefully.:yociexp106:

daisho2004

@DarthKato: Its all good Bro! But it was a great mini series anyway. Cannot wait to pick it up on DVD when it comes out.

Archived