Old School Jackie Chan on Blu Ray

David Rees

David Rees

Noticed on Amazon Japan that a series of the old school Jackie Chan movies are getting released there on Blu Ray in August. Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu, Dragon Fist, Spiritual Kung Fu, Fearless Hyena and Snake and Crane Arts Of Shaolin are listed.

Will these be released in Hong Kong i wonder with English subtitles and more importantly will they be good transfers and proper HD?

Heres the link....JACKIE CHAN JAPAN BLU RAYS

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daisho2004

I would love to get those on BR, it did say subtitled though. But I don't know what region it is, I'm sure its a region for Japan only. I hope that the US get those movies on BR as well.

stop dreaming, please . you know the truth already. they're all upscaled from SD and have only 5.1 Remixes... you won't ever get any quality Bluray from Fortune Star Licenced stuff...

I would love to get those on BR, it did say subtitled though. But I don't know what region it is, I'm sure its a region for Japan only. I hope that the US get those movies on BR as well.

Japan and USA are the same region...

Subtitled in Japanese.

OpiumKungFuCracker

I need a good copy of Dragon Fist HKL version but only seen the Aussie Region 4 version... I'm not paying 12 bucks for shipping on one dvd, no way JOSE!!!!

massa_yoda

Gotta love how google translated Fearless Hyena as Lol Crazy Monkey Fist.

Guest Markgway
Gotta love how google translated Fearless Hyena as Lol Crazy Monkey Fist.

That's what the film was called in Japan.

massa_yoda
That's what the film was called in Japan.

OK cool. Crazy Monkey Fist is a fine name, but when I saw the lol in front I figured something must have went wrong.

My apologies, I don't know the Japanese names for these movies.

Archived