Kung Fu Theater Movie Viewer App

massa_yoda

massa_yoda

So I just got an ipad for the first time and I did an app search under "kung fu" and I found a couple things:

The first thing I find is an appMovie for Fearless Hyena for only .99 cents! I guess it's the whole movie, but I haven't gotten it yet so who knows if it's what I think.

The second thing was Kung-Fu Theater Movie Viewer which claims to have over 30 Eng. Dubbed classic martial arts films. Does anyone know about this or know if there are good or rare movies for this?

I think this is different than the 'cult of kung fu' that itunes has.

Any info would be appreciated. I don't want to buy it and have it be a waste of time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can, find out what movies are on that "Kung-Fu Theater Movie Viewer"...

Might be some rare stuff on there, but most likely it's the same ole' public domain crap (Bruce Lee The Man, The Myth, Fights Back From The Grave, Street Fighter, etc.)

massa_yoda
If you can, find out what movies are on that "Kung-Fu Theater Movie Viewer"...

Might be some rare stuff on there, but most likely it's the same ole' public domain crap (Bruce Lee The Man, The Myth, Fights Back From The Grave, Street Fighter, etc.)

After doing some research, I found the list of movies they have. You pretty much called it.

http://www.flickstream.com/thechannels/kungfu/

dionbrother

Could also be the stream on Crunchy Roll of Kung Fu Theater, which is about 30 of Tai Seng's Ocean Shores re-releases. It is good when you want to stream BONECRUSHING KID or SECRET OF TAI CHI on your Roku.

Archived