Badges of Fury (2013)

TibetanWhiteCrane

Nothing worse than wasted potential. With all that talent on hand, you had the makings of a classic... guess it wasn't meant to be....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noelle Shadow Kick
just saw this, pretty bad, its like kung fu hustle in a modern day setting cgi looks about 20 years old, comedy is slapstick and not one good fight scene just all cgi, colin and wu jing are wasted and bruce liang is only in this because of kung fu hustle as the fight scene turns into that kind of cgi, good to see beardy in this doing shapes briefly but anyone could of played jet li role as he doesn't do anything exciting here , for an impressive cast this could be one of the worst moderns I have ever seen.

Are any of the fights good? Like maybe a little bit?

Ugh I had really been looking forward to this movie for Jet, Collin Chou, and Wu Jing. Wah.:cry:

Are any of the fights good? Like maybe a little bit?

(QUOTE]

nope everyone is flying around to much for a decent fight to happen , bruce laing at one point is flying like superman :wink: just weird and painful watch, one thing I did like most of the villains are doing kung fu , some good stances but then the fighting starts it just turns into a videogame think I will just stick to my tv action the movies now are just annoying,

The trailers looked pretty bad so I wasn't expecting much from this movie. Still I hoped that maybe it might have been decent. I'll still try to watch it when I can find it.

Archived