Chuck Norris' best films on Blu-ray!

mpm74

I think The Octagon and An Eye for An Eye is 2 of his best films, plus I really liked Invasion USA as well.

And I'd throw in A FORCE OF ONE simply because it's story is centered around Martial Arts, and lots of MA's experts cameo-ed.

Just my opinion; The Octagon could have been sooo much better, especially given the talent that worked on that film!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much of a fan of Chuck's movies. The one I consider his best (by far) is Code of Silence. Good direction in that one and the urban setting seemed to serve Chuck well. Also dug the robot at the end and Henry Silva alawys makes for a formidable baddie. It also includes Chuck's single best line of dialogue, " When I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you.".

Due for UK release on 6th August. Both come with Director's commentary.

32118759_300x300_1.jpgforce.jpg

Released in Australia last Thurs (5th July) Along with 'Good Guys Wear Black'

Although the releasing is obviously marketed towards Chucks triumphant return in Expendables 2, The Australian release is without the poor effort of "the original expendable" tagline on the cover :tongue:

good-guys-wear-black-blu-ray

octagon-the-blu-ray

a-force-of-one-blu-ray

I personally think our Aussie releases are better on this one :wink:

Released in Australia last Thurs (5th July) Along with 'Good Guys Wear Black'

Although the releasing is obviously marketed towards Chucks triumphant return in Expendables 2, The Australian release is without the poor effort of "the original expendable" tagline on the cover :tongue:

good-guys-wear-black-blu-ray

octagon-the-blu-ray

a-force-of-one-blu-ray

I personally think our Aussie releases are better on this one :wink:

Also, are they region free? Will I be able to play them in my U.S. blu-ray player? Any info you can offer would be appreciated, thanks.

Guest Markgway

Just in case anyone was wondering The Octagon and A Force of One have both been passed uncut by the BBFC (previous editions were cut).

Also, are they region free? Will I be able to play them in my U.S. blu-ray player? Any info you can offer would be appreciated, thanks.

Unsure on region free, had a look at them in store today & they have the region B mark...that doesnt mean a lot tho. Im too skint atm but will purchase after holidays & check region info on pc

From what I remember of Slaughter in San Francisco was that Chuck was a Gangster and really wasn't the main star of this movie.

ShaOW!linDude

I second KFB on that! Love that tagline! It must be the 1st Chuck Norris factoid ever.:tongue:

OpiumKungFuCracker

Which movie is the one where Chuck and his pick-up truck gets buried underground and due to hydration he drank beer instead of water???

ShaOW!linDude
Which movie is the one where Chuck and his pick-up truck gets buried underground and due to hydration he drank beer instead of water???

Lone Wolf McQuade

Archived