The Expendables #2: Trailer

daisho2004

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys, but all of the sudden, Van Damme looks and acts cooler than ever. He's the only reason I want to watch this.

I just wasn't a fan of the first one. I still have to see the director's cut, which is supposed to be a little better.

ShaOW!linDude

Stallone and JCVD throwing down? Cool! Can't wait to see who Adkins gets to fight (and he better get to fight somebody, dadgummit).

daisho2004

Yea JCVD fits the villain role Great!

I have the Directors Cut and still haven't had time to watch it yet.

Guest Markgway

I was disappointed by the first one... but I'm still pumped to see this sequel. Hopefully this is the one when they get it right. :)

daisho2004

I really enjoyed the 1st. movie! I thought it had a good storyline and plenty of Action!

I loved the first one even though I hated the cgi blood and hyper editing for some of the action. I was already excited for the sequel but this trailer blew my expectations away, it looks better than I ever imagined. I can't wait! Laughed at the "smart" car scene.

I have both versions of the first film and I have to say I thought the theatrical cut was far better. The director's cut has a few extra snippets but they don't add anything to the film and only detract from the pace of the film. If you went to The Expendables for a deep moving drama then you went to the wrong film.

My biggest complaint about the director's cut though is the music, especially the choice of music for the action packed climax. Gone is the great score and in place of it they added some horrific wretched third rate hard rock crap. It takes all the suspense of the awesome climax and turns it into some guy's homemade clip video that you'd see on youtube.

The director's cut of The Expendables is easily the worst director's cut I've ever seen and I say that as a huge fan of Stallone's.

Archived