Need help with a title

Jinha

I need help with a title. There was a movie that my brother and I owned on vhs back in the day and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. And sadly I remember only a detail or two.

I know what I am about to describe has most likely occured in many films but this is all I remember.

- There was a fight scene between two guys. One wearing baggy blue suit/outfite and one wearing what I remember to be a red suit/outfit. During the fight they both had the ability to stretch their arms out to extreme lenghts. The fight was was outside next to some trees.

- The student type character would grabbed/borrowed/stole a book of kung fu moves and would try and secretly practice in what looked like a small square space (shed maybe).

- This last one may or may not be true (can't clearly remember), but I think the master type character had a reddish nose and a white mustache that looked more like whiskers.

I know it's not a lot to go on, but I figured you guys could come up with a few films for me to check out.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived