ARC/DD disc damage

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

Just received a NEW copy of ARC/DD's FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS and found the disc to be scratched despite it having been sealed with shrink wrap and security sticker (the security tag was still inside). Clearly whatever happened... happened at the production factory. Has anyone else had a disc like this (from this distributor)? I'm mulling over sending it back but don't want to end up with another copy exactly the same.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
odioustrident

Seen a sealed Saturn Productions disc with a serious scratch. Also got a sealed Saturn Productions disc of Blood of the Dragon that was in a sealed Blood of the Dragon Peril sleeve!

masterofoneinchpunch

I have bought all the single release of Arc/DD R1 releases and not had that issue, but I have had many issues in the past. The most hilarious one was the massive oily finger print on a completely sealed disc, wrapped and in place. The least hilarious ones included getting the wrong disc in a completely sealed with security sticker (bought a pink panther set and had the same disc twice out of the disc set).

I have the DD/ARC single disc of Five Shaolin Masters. The one with the #47 on the bottom left hand spine. My disc does not have a scratch. It plays just fine.

Guest Markgway

Thanks guys. Might return it as a matter of principle.

EDIT: On further inspection it's not bad enough to return. I suspect many here would think I was being too nit picky if I returned a playable disc due to a few surface scratches.

Archived