Kung Fu Quest

BaronK

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a subbed version of the Hung Kuen show on youtube, love that show especially my si-baak Kong Pui Wai who's awesome

Drunken Monk
There is a subbed version of the Hung Kuen show on youtube, love that show especially my si-baak Kong Pui Wai who's awesome

Thank you for letting me know. I am watching that episode now and absolutely amazed at the power and speed of the teacher's punches!

one of these episodes has mark houghton and his daughter training but it was only for a few seconds.
That's because the guy who stars in that episode is Houghton's student.

Lovely lady Mark Houghton's daughter Charlie

Here's some footage, shot by Mark, that starts with her, when Charlie accompanied Lau Kar Yung to my teacher's kwoon in October 2004-she stayed at our kwoon, and lived at my teacher's home, for 6 months (as Mark and my teacher consider themselves Hung Gar brothers)

Forum member Frank Bolte is also in the footage...as sadly am I (apologies for my crapness)

iSKICnwSfSw

Lovely lady Mark Houghton's daughter Charlie

Here's some footage, shot by Mark, that starts with her, when Charlie accompanied Lau Kar Yung to my teacher's kwoon in October 2004-she stayed at our kwoon, and lived at my teacher's home, for 6 months (as Mark and my teacher consider themselves Hung Gar brothers)

Forum member Frank Bolte is also in the footage...as sadly am I (apologies for my crapness)

iSKICnwSfSw

Your KF brother Angelo Zappone gets spotted at 1min 30 secs into this KF Quest episode (Houghton's student's episode):

4zT2g6pO_UM

Yeah Angelo gets everywhere, I am glad that it looks like Mark has taken Kevin Pang back, as at one time around 2005-06 Kevin had left Mark. Kevin came with Mark to our old kwoon in 2002 and is a really nice guy.

Is there anyone who have this serie eng subbed?

There are 2 seasons of this

6fp3rc.jpg

If like to trade let me know.

odioustrident

I haven't heard of subs showing up for this yet. There is some chance an auto-translation will appear via torrents?

There is a subbed version of the Hung Kuen episode on Youtube, so some of the others may be floating around on there subbed also.

Here's the youtube link to the 1st part-in 6 segments of the,Wing Chun episode

Md07NNTTRjg

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

A great series that outlines many kung fu styles.

for example:

LBPzaxP2Cvs

GD Y-Y

Archived