Ip Man 3 - 3D (2015)

Maz

Here's a Ip Man 3 set image of Donnie Yen, Mike Tyson and Yuen Woo Ping, along with a photo of Tyson's finger, which was accidentally fractured by Yen during filming.

Lucky Tyson didn't go after Yen's ear. :)

18MC020_.jpg

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, had this film been shot in the 90s Tyson would pull an antic and Yen would've been in serious trouble :tongue:

Glad things worked out between the two. Looking forward to see the final result of their fight scene.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Ip Man 3 is going to be the best of the trilogy, book it now folks!

The Dragon

Donnie turning Ip Man into a superhero now? Fighting heavyweight sized men?

Garbage.

Drunken Monk

Garbage.

Well, he fought Sammo in "Ip Man 2" so the concept isn't exactly new. And since Jet Li went toe to toe with Nathan Jones in "Fearless", it's safe to say that these stories are highly embellished.

Donnie turning Ip Man into a superhero now?

The first film was no different. Yip Man barely got scratched in all of his fight scenes. The second film was more faithful.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Garbage.

So you find no entertainment value from watching Donnie Yen screen fight Mike Tyson's first martial arts movie?? How can you not be excited? As a martial arts fan??

Garbage.

There have been muay thai boxers like Kaoklai and Changpuek who fought much much bigger western kickboxers. I don't think its that much of a stretch. Bruce fought Kareem in Game of Death and Kareem was 7'2 225 lbs.

sifu iron perm
There have been muay thai boxers like Kaoklai and Changpuek who fought much much bigger western kickboxers. I don't think its that much of a stretch. Bruce fought Kareem in Game of Death and Kareem was 7'2 225 lbs.

and how big is Michael woods, i know he hunches down in tiger cage 2, he must be taller than mike?

tyson stands at 5"11.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

AHHH DM you beat me to the punch (your kung fu IS better than mine) .....LOL as I posted these in images. Who IS the other person....?

GD Y-Y

Secret Executioner

Beardy possibly being involved somewhat raises my interest - it had crashed down big time when I saw Mike Tyson was in this... Yuen Biao would be nice to have too, he was one of the best elements in The Legend Is Born - seeing him "fight" a blindfolded Sammo and later take on an army of Ninjas on his own was really nice. :bigsmile:

One Armed Boxer
fYaYNyx.jpg

LOL as I posted these in images. Who IS the other person....?

Yuen Woo Ping.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

11015202_1584980368436648_7757989212248714868_n.jpg?oh=6c4caef0de9e3925b824bf9fa1cd0189&oe=55EBFD39

Your wish is my command or something like that.

Mike Tyson coooooooome ooooooon you got to be kidding me.

GD Y-Y

Raymond Wong reposted Max Zhang's Weibo photo with the message, "Ip Man 3, Final Fight, Max Zhang vs Donnie Yen"

a536269759ee3d6d48c5ad2246166d224e4adee7.jpg

Archived