Ip Man 3 - 3D (2015)

Maz

One Armed Boxer

Fresh footage has emerged of Ip Man threatening the audience to turn off their mobile phones :tongueout - 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresh footage has emerged of Ip Man threatening the audience to turn off their mobile phones :tongueout - 

Never understood why people go to the cinema to look at their phone all the time. Not that everyone does that but I see it a lot. It would be nice if every cinema screen at a Yip Man type character there just to deal with people who cant go more than five minutes without looking at a screen.

Thanks for posting this OAB.

I'm surprised people are already noticing this policy trailer despite the fact that it was released few days before the teaser trailer came out.

OpiumKungFuCracker

I don't have problems with people texting or fiddling with their phone during a movie. If they're quiet and to themselves, I don't see the problem. Talking on the other hand, and this has been going on since the bible, is the worst thing you can do in a movie theater. Nothing tops a human being opening their mouths and offering us their piece of mind. 

I don't have problems with people texting or fiddling with their phone during a movie. If they're quiet and to themselves, I don't see the problem. Talking on the other hand, and this has been going on since the bible, is the worst thing you can do in a movie theater. Nothing tops a human being opening their mouths and offering us their piece of mind. 

... but it all depends if that small bright screen is in front of you. 

If you're not there to STFU (and to stop messin' with your cell phone), then go home. Plain and simple. 

Besides, if you're going to use your cell phone, at least make yourself useful and pirate the movie. ;)

If this was the Philippines, you'd be dead.

OpiumKungFuCracker

If you're not there to STFU (and to stop messin' with your cell phone), then go home. Plain and simple. 

Besides, if you're going to use your cell phone, at least make yourself useful and pirate the movie. ;)

You do make a good point. By the way, I'll be in Vegas next week. Where you at???? You coming through like glue?

I  remember back in June 2010, we were at a theater at the Mall of Asia watching "Knight and Day"  and some guy (drunk?) was making noise disturbing everyone. Two guys came in and dragged him out - they didn't talk to him or told him to keep quiet, they just dragged him out. Don't know what happened to him.

So what's up with the US releasing this day and date with HK? It wasn't listed under the list of countries posted on Donnie's facebook page. Come on Well Go!

One Armed Boxer

Danny Chan Kwok Kwun as Bruce?

Yes, and the latest rumor seems to be that, similar to the actors 6-pack enhancements in '300', they'll be using CGI to touch up Chan's features to make him look more Bruce-like.

He looks like Tony Jaa, but it is actually Thai stuntman Simon Kuke, who almost accidentally hit Lynn Hung when they were shooting that fight scene. 

11990464_1061273623885349_71666248474721

I hope those slomo falls and wire-pulls, which Woo Ping is so obsessed with, will be kept minimum for the movie. The rest of the fight choreography looks lovely, including the snippets of Yen vs Tyson fight scene.

One Armed Boxer

He looks like Tony Jaa, but it is actually Thai stuntman Simon Kuke, who almost accidentally hit Lynn Hung when they were shooting that fight scene. 

This guy even has his own thread from 4 years ago :tongueout - 

OpiumKungFuCracker

I hope those slomo falls and wire-pulls, which Woo Ping is so obsessed with, will be kept minimum for the movie. The rest of the fight choreography looks lovely, including the snippets of Yen vs Tyson fight scene.

nothing will be pulled back. It's going to be amped up with all the stuff you hate.

Making of the action. Donnie Yen vs Max Zhang will be the big end fight.. Wing Chun vs Wing Chun. Max Zhang said there's practically no wires so expecting to be very grounded. Promising right there

Archived