Spartacus: Vengeance

daisho2004

I don't know if anybody has been watching this series but I just watch all 10 episodes in 2 days! And all I can say is it was Off the Fucking Hook! Best Show On TV Hands Down! I don't know if there is only 10 episodes to this season I hope not I cannot get enough of it! All 3 season so far have been great!

Liam McIntyre who is the new Spartacus is Great I wasn't sure how he would be but he fit in perfectly! Yes he had to fill in the big shoes left by Andy Whitfield, but he succeeded!

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

I began not liking this season and then it just got better and better. The finale was all I could have hoped for and so much more!

ShaOW!linDude

I'm running about 2 eps behind on this but they are on the dvr, just haven't gotten to watch 'em yet. So am I to understand that the season finale was last week?

It's been really good. Loving the inclusion of Gannicus in this season. I think Liam McIntyre is doing a good job as Spartacus (though my wife is a hardcore Andy Whitfield fan). He just needs a gym membership or something. Not that he needs to bulk up; he needs some muscle definition though so as to look a little ripped. The only thing I really having liked is the treatment Crixus has gotten this season. It's like anytime he fights, he's getting trounced, and he's a badder dude than that! And Asher! I love to hate that guy!

The fights and battles have been especially good and gory, too.

Drunken Monk

I like that they developed Crixus as a character though. He's not just this walking mound of muscle anymore and actually has quite a big heart.

Asher was a fantastic bad guy this season, though what happened to him in the end was not enough! I wanted real justice!

I'm pleased to hear it's been scooped up for another season. Where will they take it this time?

ShaOW!linDude
Asher was a fantastic bad guy this season, though what happened to him in the end was not enough! I wanted real justice!

Dude!! Spoiler!! Come on! I've still got a couple of eps to go to get caught up!:cry:

See I wasn't sure if it ended only at 10 episodes but the end was Climatic! I cannot get enough of Spartacus!

ShaOW!linDude

Well, I double-checked my listings last night and it didn't air, so that must be it for the season. That seems about right seeing as it started mid-end January. Gonna try to watch the last 2 eps tonight and clean 'em from the dvr.

Really enjoyed this season, i wasn`t sure at first the slow mo fights were really bothering me.

Liam made the role is own and did really well.

Shame andy died, my brother inlaw died of exactly the same thing at 26 then his son (my nephew )at 16.

Liam Deffo needs the Gym,hopefully he will have bulked up for next season,still missing Andy in the lead role tho.

Liam Deffo needs the Gym,hopefully he will have bulked up for next season,still missing Andy in the lead role tho.

@thehangman: I think Liam's built was about the same as Andy's, and I think they got the right person to replace him. I'm just pissed off they changed me Girl Naevia!

Here is a pic of the 2 Guys really there is no difference in Muscle tone of there body's, and my Girl Naevia old one & the new one.

Spartacus_Vengeance_web.jpg

spartacus_blood_and_sand1.jpg

spartacus_blood_and_sand20.jpg

spartacus_blood_and_sand21.jpg

360989.jpg

Archived