Great Double Feature Playing In Chicago!

Run Run

The Chicago Cinema Society will be screening 35mm prints of MASTER OF THE FLYING GUILLOTINE and FIST OF THE WHITE LOTUS on June 1st at the Portage Theater.

I really wish I still lived in Chicago!!!! This will be awesome for those who can make it.

http://chicagocinemasociety.org

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Chicago Cinema Society will be screening 35mm prints of MASTER OF THE FLYING GUILLOTINE and FIST OF THE WHITE LOTUS on June 1st at the Portage Theater.

I really wish I still lived in Chicago!!!! This will be awesome for those who can make it.

http://chicagocinemasociety.org

Thanks man!! I'm HERE and I'm on it!

Very nice. Former Northside'r during the 90s. Wish I was still there. Hope those who can attend enjoy themselves.

Gonna order tickets soon!

You KNOW we gotta hit that video store we talked about...and Chinatown if there's time :xd::tongue:

The Dragon

Just got home.. What an evening! Decent turn out, and the story behind the collector who shared is not to be believed! It's going to take another to tell that story!

Just got home.. What an evening! Decent turn out, and the story behind the collector who shared is not to be believed! It's going to take another to tell that story!

Was SUCH a great time....and meeting The Dragon was def a great time. :tongue::xd:

(picture via The Chicago Cinema Society)

Test run of the first reel of "Fists of the White Lotus" as seen from the projection booth.

542875_313438565406969_304630132_n.jpg

I apologize in advance for the video/sound quality, but fighting with the camera, and this is the best i could pull off:

This is Dan Halsted the archive director of the 35mm Shaolin Archive.....

This really need no introduction, being seeing a legit print of the Shaw intro on the big screen seriously blew me away

Master of the Flying Guillotine intro with the AWESOME evil master theme....

Archived