Death Fighter (aka White Tiger) (2012)

AlbertV

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer
Did the movie ever come out?

Post #13 dude -

There had been legal issues between the U.S. producers and the Thai producers involving the film. However, earlier this year, Karen Kaeng, one of the U.S. producers announced that they are now able to release the film. This was mentioned in an entry in Don "The Dragon" Wilson's Facebook page, hench the trailer that kingofkungfu2002 had just put up.

So later this year, we will finally get a chance to see WHITE TIGER. Looking forward to this, Joe Lewis's final film and the choreography by Patrick Kazu Tang. Plus if they have the Matt/Jawed fight, I will be completely stoked because after seeing Jawed in NINJA 2, this will be the icing on the cake.

That name is more popular then I don't know what. :tongue: Like these movie people can't look to see if there are things with the same title, Even Gary Daniels which i know they know had the same title movie. His cover picture was better too, Not sure about the movie though would have to compare the 2 once see this one.

ShaOW!linDude

Bumping this with a link to Film Combat Syndicate's story a few days ago. New poster is up and Rothrock's on it. New trailer, too. Still no release date though. I'm glad to Matt Mullins in a starring role, and he's looking good in the trailer.

http://filmcombatsyndicate.blogspot.com/2015/11/white-tiger-attacks-with-exclusive-new.html

It would be cool if this coincides with the release of The Martial Arts Kid. According to that film's director, it should be hitting DVD in February or March. Now, granted I don't want to wait that long for White Tiger, but that would be quite an interesting concept to have two films with Don and Cynthia released at the same time. 

kingofkungfu2002
1 hour ago, udar55 said:

In a couple of days anyway. Mine is on it's way & should be here any day now.

kingofkungfu2002
6 hours ago, HyperDrive said:

Nice find. Wonder how it ended up with that name though.

Possibly because there's a few movies already called 'White Tiger'.

ShaOW!linDude

The COF review buoys my desire to see this. I've been hoping this wouldn't be a wasted effort, and it sounds like the action and choreography are pretty solid. I've always been a fan of Mullins' talent and think he's underused in the industry..

Finally caught up with this last night. It was quite good. Typical revenge story, but the fights are well done. Shot very well and features some good choreography. Matt Mullins and Don Wilson both do well in the fights. Worth a look for sure. 

Archived