Redemption – (Vietnamese movie) from the director and star of "the rebel"

blue_skies

while I didn't enjoy Johnny Nguyen's "The Clash" all that much I loved his movie "the rebel" so I'm looking forward to this new modern set action film. Full article at the link…

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/03/the-rebel-team-reunite-for-vietnamese-action-film-redemption.php

The gang is getting back together, with writer-star and writer-director brother duo of Johnny and Charlie Nguyen teaming up for upcoming Vietnamese action film Redemption.

The Brothers Nguyen made a huge splash in the international action community a few years back with The Rebel, a gorgeous period piece that put the martial arts skills of Johnny - an in-demand stunt performer who fought Tony Jaa in Tom Yum Goong / The Protector and Jet Li in Cradle 2 The Grave and was the man inside the suit in Sam Raimi's first two Spider-Man movies - front and center and instantly made Vietnam a player in the international action market.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Wonder if this will be re-titled to "Redemption: The Raid" when it hits the US.:tongue:

Wonder if this will be re-titled to "Redemption: The Raid" when it hits the US.:tongue:

LOL yeah agreed:tongue:

Archived