Which of these films has the best English dub?

greenfan

Hey. I've got a mate coming over soon. He likes a bit of kung fu and he also likes some good dubbing (good meaning it contains quotable lines, memorable voices, etc). Which of the following flicks do you think has the best dub job?

Shaolin vs Lama

The Sword

One Armed Swordsmen

Opium and the Kung Fu Master

8 masters

The Tournament

War of the Shaolin Temple

Shaolin Temple Strikes Back

Dragon Fist

Invincible Obsessed Fighter

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opium And The Kung Fu Master is a flick you can go wrong it's a great film as well as good lines.

Shaolin vs Lama

One Armed Swordsmen have funny dubs.

Shaolin vs Lama has a classic dub, humorous at times like the film, but it has great voices and many quotable lines.

Shaolin vs Lama is great, but I watched it so long ago that I can't remember what the dub is like.

I also love Opium and the Kung Fu Master, but I havent watched the dubbed version yet. I might put that on tonight.

S vs L has a great dub, some great lines and lots of familiar dubbing voices. The same crew have done many classic dubs.

Turns out my mate had already seen Shaolin vs Lama. We ended up making a complete change of direction and watching a modern Thai film; Bangkok Knockout. It was crap.

Omni Dragon

Off the top of my head I'd say SHAOLIN VS LAMA though that could be because I've seen that one the most seen it the most out of them.

"Keep the peace, have patience, forgive offences" from THE 8 MASTERS are words to live by.

Archived