Which training scenes from INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN did you like best?...

Omni Dragon

Which training scenes from INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN did you like best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which training scenes from INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN did you like best?

• Wing Chun(Yong Chun) Training with Wei Pak(Pei)
    • Southern Praying Mantis with Lo Mang(Meng)
    • Staff/Pole with Phillip Kwok(Kuo Chui)

Omni Dragon

Which training scenes from INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN did you like best? Wing Chun Training with Wei Pak(Pei) or Southern Praying Mantis with Lo Mang(Meng) or Staff/Pole with Phillip Kwok(Kuo Chui)?

Wing Chun(Yong Chun) Training with Wei Pak(Pei)

i6vDPDyZ8kI

Southern Praying Mantis with Lo Mang(Meng)

SFySwF7VSC8

Staff/Pole with Phillip Kwok(Kuo Chui)

ispk.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eastern Evil

...off the top of my head, I just remember the eggs the best. - Lo Meng had the best overall - not even close...to me anyway. I didn't really like the Pole traing (Phillip Kwock), so Wei in the box would be next preferred. I'm gonna throw it in and watch the training scenes. There have been so many cool trsining scenes in Shaw movies! I like 'Shaolin Martial Arts' with the fish (Great Song plays as Bruce Tong starts to catch them correctly....anyone know the song? Classical w/ violins....)

...so many other scenes as well.

Noelle Shadow Kick

Haha I feel bad about the lack of votes for Phillip Kwok! Everything he does is spectacular. Though I voted for Lo Meng too lol. I felt so bad for him when all he ate was eggs for a year. I was like "OLD MAN YOU'RE KILLING HIM HE NEEDS VEGETABLES"

I felt so bad for him when all he ate was eggs for a year. I was like "OLD MAN YOU'RE KILLING HIM HE NEEDS VEGETABLES"

Yeah. I imagine he could have simply approached the Northern masters and get rid of them permanently just by farting in their direction.

A jab, straight right hand, followed by a perfectly executed left hook, usually ends many a confrontation.

Or:

"...Being as this is a. 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in The World and would blow your head clean off.. You got to ask yourself one question.. Do I feel lucky?

Well, do you punk?"

:xd:

That works pretty good too, yeah.

:nerd:

Archived