Bruce Lee: In Pursuit of the Dragon

sdog2006

I rented it via Love Film (UK) and viewed it today!

I found it very interesting, but felt it was a little to sort and they could have spoken to more people that was around when Bruce Lee was filming! I liked the Big Boss locations part when they showed the room he stayed in, I found it hard to believe that the mirror on the wall was there back then!! :tongue: I also found the Monk clip from ETD stange, they used what appeared to be Bruce Lee's real voice! Did he shoot that scene with his real voice?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like PURSUIT OF THE DRAGON will finally be available in the U.S.!

http://www.cityonfire.com/bruce-lee-a-warriors-journey-pursuit-of-the-dragon-dvd-mvd-entertainment/

It will be paired up with A WARRIOR'S JOURNEY, which has been been OOP. It was last seen on the first release of Enter The Dragon's Blu-ray (and is not included on the new 40th Anniversary edition of Enter the Dragon).

Good news. I'm actually interested in seeing "Pursuit."

Too bad the DVD artwork is lame. Totally looks like a budget release.

Fist of the Heavenly Sky

In case any one of you haven't seen this documentary (easily the best one made concerning Bruce Lee IMO), the entirety of it is on Youtube right now. Give it a watch!

I wonder where they filmed the other outside Fist Of Fury scenes?, it looks like Macau?. According the above film, the only Fist Of Fury location shoot took place at the public park. However, if you watch the movie, some of the scenes with the interpreter being pulled in the rickshaw were filmed outside too. With the use of a filter, to make it appear like its nightime.

10 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

I think Bey Logan said once those scenes were shot in Macau too.

Thanks @Killer Meteor, forgotten about Logan mentioning it in his audio commentary for the HKL/Cine-Asia.

fist-of-fury-street-scene.jpg

Archived