Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012)

AlbertV

http://superhero-movie.com/

Coming out on April 21 in Japan, this will mark the first time that heroes from the Kamen Rider era will do battle with the Super Sentai teams.

Here's the plot:

For a long time, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai have defended the peace on Earth. But something has happened to change all of that.

Tsukasa Kadoya / Kamen Rider Decade gathers the past evil organizations fought by Kamen Riders and becomes the Great Leader of "Dai-Shocker" and has begun to attack all of the Super Sentai. Meanwhile, Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed takes control of "Dai-Zangyack", becoming its Great Emperor, has begun to attack all of the Kamen Riders.

Trailer:

o4B_ZlTeDb4

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Richie Freebird

Is there a list anywhere of Rider and Sentai films that already exist? I’m pretty new to the genre but would really like to hunt some out and watch them. I’m a really big fan of the American adaptations of these kinds of shows too.

Is there a list anywhere of Rider and Sentai films that already exist? I’m pretty new to the genre but would really like to hunt some out and watch them. I’m a really big fan of the American adaptations of these kinds of shows too.

Here you go:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Series#Theatrical_releases

I'm late to the game and just started watching these. I'm surprised there isn't more talk about them here as they feature some pretty good martial arts. So far I've seen TAISEN, TAISEN Z, SPACE SHERIFF GAVAN: THE MOVIE, and SUPER SENTAI GOKAIGER VS. SPACE SHERIFF GAVAN. All are tons of fun. I can't imagine how much more fun they are if I grew up watching them all and knew who every character was.

Archived