Austin and Lundgren Reunite for The Package

AlbertV

Former wrestler turned actor "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is currently shooting his next film THE PACKAGE, which co-stars Dolph Lundgren. Austin described the film's plot on EWrestlingNews.com

"I am a debt collector by trade and to get out of a bind, I agree to deliver a package to a certain individual played by Dolph Lundgren. There is a big twist that I will not ruin for you. I am having a blast working on this movie."

The film is being helmed by Jesse V. Johnson (THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT, GREEN STREET 2). The film co-stars Darren Shahlavi and Jerry Trimble. Paul Wu, a veteran stuntman and martial artist from Canada, serves as fight choreographer.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Cool beans! I hope they make good use of Darren Shahlavi. Love to see him get more action roles.

Also Jerry Trimble...he is quite the martial artist himself. I hope he is able to get some of his kicking ability in this movie.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

This sounds like fun. I'd love to see Austin and Dolph go head to head. Great to hear that Darren Shahlavi and Jerry Trimble are in it too. The only thing I can recall seeing Trimble in was THE MASTER with Jet Li, and I loved him in that. I've probably seen a few other US movies he was in, but forgot about them.

ShaOW!linDude

Regarding some of Trimble's films, here ya go, KFB.

One Man Army

http://www.amazon.com/One-Man-Army-Jerry-Trimble/dp/B000087F2C/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1330738978&sr=1-1

r20G4vTo4ow

Live By The Fist

http://www.amazon.com/Live-Fist-Jerry-Trimble/dp/B000087F2B/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1330738978&sr=1-2

KXyMaPaOZXo

Stranglehold

http://www.amazon.com/Stranglehold-Jerry-Trimble/dp/B0000AB13R/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1330738978&sr=1-3

aH3ppu2LHEs

I've seen Live By The Fist and remember it as being pretty decent.:neutral:

I did not think Stranglehold was all that good.:squigglemouth:

Never seen One Man Army and now I want to.:tongue:

kingofkungfu2002

Trimble showed off some nifty kicking skills in 'Terminator Woman' with Karen Sheperd :nerd:

EpcR9CUXoqI

ShaOW!linDude

Great. Now I want to see that, too.

Love Karen Shepard. Never saw her in anything but Mission Of Justice and I was impressed. Thought she dropped off the radar. Been doing a little digging and wow! She's all over the place, very accomplished.

Jerry Trimble also played the mullet-sporting drug dealer in KING OF THE KICKBOXERS, where he fought Loren Avedon. He also starred in the first of many BLOODFIST-reboots, FULL CONTACT.

Karen Sheperd had an amazing fight against Cynthia Rothrock in ABOVE THE LAW.

Archived