One of the best youtube videos I've ever seen

Omni Dragon

One of my youtube friends(or Contacts they want to call them now) has uploaded one of the best videos I've ever seen & he actually aksed me to help him with the music(all I did was just chose some of favourite music from Kung Fu Films.)& now I'm absolutely amazing at the result:

hok6XlRqtf0

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

I've always wanted to know the music, I heard it on the promo for Hong Kong connection.. Is that music from a specific Kung Fu movie or made recently?? The video is like an appetizer before you watch a kung fu movie...

I've always wanted to know the music, I heard it on the promo for Hong Kong connection.. Is that music from a specific Kung Fu movie or made recently?? The video is like an appetizer before you watch a kung fu movie...

Well The first song is called Manoevres by Jack Trombey & is used in THE BASTARDS SWORDSMAN theme. Second song is Suppression by Jack Trombey is used in the intro for TWO CHAMPIONS OF SHAOLIN. The third song is Bitter Lemons by Frank Rothman used in

FLAG OF IRON, MY YOUNG AUNTIE and SHAOLIN AND WUTANG & the last song is from the spaghetti western DAY OF ANGER by Riz Ortolani & is used Kung Fu films such as INVINCIBLE ARMOUR and MONKEY FIST FLOATING SNAKE.

The first 3 all used in Shaw films & all from KUNG FU SUPER SOUNDS CD & the DAY OF ANGER song I downloaded off http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/martial-media/sound-chamber/

ShaOW!linDude

Wow! That was superb!!!

What a great montage of every formulaic cliche and scene a person can find in a kung fu film.

Dude, I'd love to see something like this of nothing but training sequences. (hint, hint)

Archived