Nunchucks (2012)

kowloon

How frustrating! Have you tried to upload it to something like www.hugefiles.net? It's quick as hell and has a 5000mb limit so you'd be good to go.

i ll try from home... im going back to my country in two days, i ll try from there.

im really sorry guys but i forgot my usb in china... i cant upload the other vers... sorry :tinysmile_angry2_t:

it's okay maybe you'll get another chance in the future.:smile:

• Administrator

Has this ever resurfaced? Does anyone have a place to purchase an actual DVD (VCD... VHS... anything) of this? Though I certainly did appreciate the version Fiol provided, it was so blocky and digitized that you couldn't really enjoy the nunchaku action.

Has this ever resurfaced? Does anyone have a place to purchase an actual DVD (VCD... VHS... anything) of this? Though I certainly did appreciate the version Fiol provided, it was so blocky and digitized that you couldn't really enjoy the nunchaku action.

I don't know why, but that's hilarous lol

"it was so blocky and digitized that you couldn't really enjoy the nunchaku action."

• Administrator
I don't know why, but that's hilarous lol

"it was so blocky and digitized that you couldn't really enjoy the nunchaku action."

You mock my pain, sir? :neutral:

Now I'm a' swingin' my chucks at you... real circular and non-digital style. :xd:

You mock my pain, sir? :neutral:

Now I'm a' swingin' my chucks at you... real circular and non-digital style. :xd:

lol the picture quality of your Nunchuck movie sounds like what a VCD looks like on my 1080P samsung. lol

• Administrator
lol the picture quality of your Nunchuck movie sounds like what a VCD looks like on my 1080P samsung. lol

Exactly. An extra bad VCD. :sad:

Exactly. An extra bad VCD. :sad:

How do you think I feel? I tool Fiol's version and converted it into an mp4 file. Somehow, during the conversion, the picture got even more pixelated. My version looks like an in-motion Pollock painting now.

• Administrator
How do you think I feel? I tool Fiol's version and converted it into an mp4 file. Somehow, during the conversion, the picture got even more pixelated. My version looks like an in-motion Pollock painting now.

Ugh. :squigglemouth:

Do I have to make my own nunchaku movie? :smile: