Nunchucks (2012)

kowloon

• Administrator
I still have the movie in my computer... if you want i can try (i dont assure anything though being in china) to upload it on some kind of share websites (for ex. depositfiles,rapidgator)(i cant access rapishare and many others lol). The movie is like 450mb and it carries both eng and chi subs.

Oh PLEASE DO! :nerd: I would so appreciate that. :bigsmile: And I will absolutely buy the official release whenever that may happen.

Oh PLEASE DO! :nerd: I would so appreciate that. :bigsmile: And I will absolutely buy the official release whenever that may happen.

i will try to upload it tonite, if it gets uploaded i let u guys know (i m gonna use depositfiles)

cheers

RMVB

honestly on tv the quality is pretty low.

anyway, i ve been trying to upload it twice but my internet kept disconnecting.. I am trying today from school hoping it will work. If it doesnt, i will try again from home.

Just bear with me

• Administrator
RMVB

honestly on tv the quality is pretty low.

anyway, i ve been trying to upload it twice but my internet kept disconnecting.. I am trying today from school hoping it will work. If it doesnt, i will try again from home.

Just bear with me

Bear with you? Honestly, even if you can't manage to upload it, I am extremely grateful that you've tried. Thank you bro! :bigsmile:

Bear with you? Honestly, even if you can't manage to upload it, I am extremely grateful that you've tried. Thank you bro! :bigsmile:

I got at 55% and damn the browser died.... i m trying to upload now but 12hs is way too long.. i guess i will try again tmr... internet doesnt like me in China lol

ok got it uploaded.

i dunno if i can post the link here, so if you wanna the link, pls PM me.

If its not a problem, i just post the link here.

cheers

• Administrator
ok got it uploaded.

i dunno if i can post the link here, so if you wanna the link, pls PM me.

If its not a problem, i just post the link here.

cheers

RIGHT ON! PM on the way.

I have it downloaded and it shall be watched this weekend. The girlfriend just said, "Oooh, I like nunchucks" so, fingers crossed, this might be one to push her towards the way of the kung fu cinema!

• Administrator
I have it downloaded and it shall be watched this weekend. The girlfriend just said, "Oooh, I like nunchucks" so, fingers crossed, this might be one to push her towards the way of the kung fu cinema!

Based on that statement alone... she's a keeper. :wink:

Thanks Fiol! :nerd:

OK has this movie been released anywhere yet? I'm still trying to find it.

Personally I never saw any official release of it.

Why is info on Dragon Chen so hard to find? It's almost non-existent. But he IS working

Kung Fu Fighter (2013)

Treasure Map Secret (2013)

Sword Prison (2013)

Nunchucks (2012)

fiol, how did you manage to get a copy when on one on this earth has been able to? From chinatown bootleggers to amazon?!?!?!

Why is info on Dragon Chen so hard to find? It's almost non-existent. But he IS working

Kung Fu Fighter (2013)

Treasure Map Secret (2013)

Sword Prison (2013)

Nunchucks (2012)

fiol, how did you manage to get a copy when on one on this earth has been able to? From chinatown bootleggers to amazon?!?!?!

Ehm.. i m in China, we have lots of software for this kind of stuff :tongue:

There is also a 1gb version but i couldnt download it

ok i managed to get a better vers (the network here at work is much faster than the one at home). its 880mb , with subtitles of course.

do you wanna me upload that as well?

just lemme know

(i guess its pretty late in the US, i m wondering if anybody is up lol)

ok i managed to get a better vers (the network here at work is much faster than the one at home). its 880mb , with subtitles of course.

do you wanna me upload that as well?

just lemme know

(i guess its pretty late in the US, i m wondering if anybody is up lol)

Please do if you can.

Drunken Monk

I'd love an 800mb version. I tried converting the rmvb to both avi and mp4 and, due to the resolution, it became blocky and the subtitles unreadable.

A better version would allow me to convert it and then play it on my PS4 or DVD player. Thanks for all your time and energy, Fiol!