Nunchucks (2012)

kowloon

looks like a tv movie , but a good one, think i noticed the lead from jeet kune do in there

Yeah, that's Dragon Chen in the lead role. The trailer looks quite good.

330z3i9.jpg

watched today.

the movie rocks, the plot sucks.

the twist at the end just ruined the whole plot (sorry,cant spoil anything).

the acting was pretty bad, the location was beautiful, the action... man the action was gorgeous! Was like watching Donnie Yen in Flashpoint.. really, one of the best martial art (modern) movie i ve ever seen since Flashpoint. Not so many wires (or better, almost none), great stuff from the lead actors and the rest of the crew.

Pity the plot sucks but, damn, the action was so fuckin good.

thank god someone else like me likes cheap tv movies with no production values with great action.

no matter is a tv movie or not, if the action is worth it , i will enjoy it for sure.

I was hyped the first time i watched the trailer, and man, the action was just priceless.

i hope this actor will make it big sooner or later

OH YEAH BABY! :wink:

That's my favorite weapon. :bigsmile: It's finally getting featured in a movie? Cool beans.

My thoughts exactly. Nunchucks have been a favorite of mine ever since seeing Bruce Lee fight with them in "Fist of Fury". To see a whole film on them is awesome. It would be cool if a characte in the movie was named "Mikey"(TMNT reference), doubt there was though.

fiol:

Where did you get your copy from? I cannot even get it from my sellers overseas yet.

It's not even released in mainland china yet (dvd or br)

I just downloaded it from a ftp

Can anyone point me in the direction of any kind of release of this film, yet?

as far as mainland china is concerned it is still not pubblished on any formats yet

I still have the movie in my computer... if you want i can try (i dont assure anything though being in china) to upload it on some kind of share websites (for ex. depositfiles,rapidgator)(i cant access rapishare and many others lol). The movie is like 450mb and it carries both eng and chi subs.