Kara Hui Ying-Hung recommendations

Stonedfist

• Administrator
Another Auntie flik worth gettinh is Legend of the Drunken Tiger, just for how good she still is in it.....and for Lo Rei wearing a blonde wig and pretending to be an American soldier...

I haven't seen this since it was first released on VHS. I didn't even remember her being in it! But I do remember "Lo Rei wearing a blonde wig and pretending to be an American soldier". :xd:

She plays a decent part of an ensemble cast in INSPECTOR WEARS SKIRTS, and she gets to kick some ass in that.

She has some fantastic action scenes in WIDOW WARRIORS. Highly recommend you check this one out.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the help and picks yall. Lady is the Boss, Widow Warrior, and Eight Diagram Pole Fighter are in the queue next, cant wait to check them out. Been meaning to watch 8 diagram for a long while now this finally gives me the chance. That compilation video was awesome, does anyone know what movies were featured in it?

Guest Markgway

I wonder if Kara ever considered Cat-3 movies when they were at their peak? That would've been more commercial in Hong Kong than art photos.

Archived