warriors two soundtrack

Guest prisonbreak

Guest prisonbreak

Hi guys. I use to go late night at the Streatham Odeon as a 14 year old boy with my older brother. I use to buy videos of Chris Alexis privately back then so I am old skool. i still have a large collection of the posters that were served at late night, advertising the previous weeks double bill. If anyone wants copies of them just holla and I will supply.

Anyway Ive been after the name of a track used in a very old kung fu film and was wondering if you could help.

The film is called Warriors Two. The main music was taken from the film score The Wrong Box (Dudley Moore) but what is the track used when they start fighting at the beginning as the credits are rolling?. Been looking for it for ages and nobody knows so I thought Id try here. Toby Russel told me about the wrong box but he did not know what the bit in question was called or where it was lifted from.

Sounds like a library track or indeed it could have been taken from a sound track as most kung fu films took tracks from other soundtracks.

I hope you can help.

Here is the link:

thanks,

Alan

apjohnson69@yahoo.co.uk

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of Warriors Two's music is borrowed from the soundtrack of the classic John Wayne western Sons of Katie Elder, dont know if that helps

Archived