'one' of the GREATEST of ALL time.Robert Tai (and)?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

'NINJA VS. SHAOLIN GUARD'!

Alexander Lou and company....... this folks..... REGISTRARS...... as one of the last......

'masterpieces' ......at the end of the boom of kung fu cinema..... (1984).........................

One can ONLY "say".....: All hail to Kung Fu Cinema!

ROBERT TAI is A GENIUS IN THIS GENRE and the director must have let Robert (flow) here with NO restraints to create this 'masterpiece'.

This was ONE of the GREATEST kung fu movie (out-ings) OF all time. PERIOD>>>>>!

Agreed my friends.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actualluy Tai directed this film, Chang Chi was producer and cameraman, i agree this film is a classic one of the last of the genre and it was made for next to nothing $30k maybe even less.

Tai told me the crew was just around 10 -15 people his wife had a cameo in the film too she gets killed in the village massacre.

Funny i was watching this film only 3 days ago deep in the Jungle of Thailand we had no internet or TV so we watched Guards to relax in the eveinng.

this little film will entertaining people for years to come when mega budget films films like transformers 3 will be long forgtton.

thedirtytiger

I have the subbed VCD but would like to have the LD, would also like to see it wide, anyone have a wide version of this film ?

karatemoviecom

it was shot 4X3 - so no Widescreen version available. My LD is not for sale. You can occasionally find it on ebay thou.

Archived