just a scene in my head where i need your help to find the name of the movie

isidorusCervantes

isidorusCervantes

20 years ago i saw a movie which established my love to the scene, i saw a lot but i never saw this special movie again. i was 5 years old but it burned into my subconscious like it was some seconds ago, i always thought it was a bruce lee film because all my friends told me back then that it's one of his movies, but after seeing his major movies i couldn't find this so i hope you can help me.

the particualar scene which i remember started on a sunny day, in a location as i today would relate to hong kong of the 60's or 70's, the picture quality was some kind of dirty and not top quality, but the mood which was created was magical, the sound was epic, two guys and a old house, the two young guys are wearing tank-tops climb to the top of this 2-3 floor house in a way as we today would say le-parkour, where some bad ass guys where waiting for them, the fight begins, and what a fight it is indeed, long and intensive, this roof-top scene ends as one of the young guys, finished the fight in the most spectecular way, as he takes his nunchakus or a stool, and jumps by performing a salto/flip over the last man standing and hiting him with his weapon on the back part of his head. a long and dramatic ending scene follows that where you see the last man standing in pain suffering.

ok i know there are a lot of movies coming out at this time, but i hope somebody took notice of this scene just as i did in the most beautiful way!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

I know that things can get fuzzy through the mists of time...different movies can merge into one movie in the memory and so on....BUT I think you may be remembering "Bruce's Fingers" AKA "Bruce's Deadly Fingers".

nk5Uw8sSJfY

Check out around 04.50

The film is easily available on a decent DVD from America.

Archived