Sadako 3D (2012)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Yes....that Sadako! 13 years after the original 'Ring', a fifth Japanese installment is on it's way this year, and one of the countrys first attempts at 3D. From the trailer it looks like Sadako has tragically gone CGI, and also the dark underlying creepiness of the 'Ring' and 'Ring 2' looks to be have been replaced with a Pang Brothers-esque beating soundtrack. It doesn't look promising, escpecially since Japan has yet to create another horror movie half as effective as the original in the time since it's release, but it might appeal to those who enjoyed the US version. Judge for yourselves from the below teaser -

UchvUvdtdac

• Like 1

ShaOW!linDude

Heh! That's still pretty wicked with her hand coming out of the computer screen.:nerd: I'd watch it in 3-4 years whenever I find it cheap.

• Like 1

I watched this tonight. It's what you might expect for an "update" of a series known for its subtlety, but for a Youtube-watching, instant gratification audience. Loud, obnoxious, full of cheesy CGI, with action set pieces, and just all around bad.

• Like 2