China O'Brien fight scene dailies - video

Son Of A Gun

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reel Power Stunts

That was a good watch. NIce of him to share it. Let's hope he has access to plenty more tapes like this and continues to share. Footage like this which really should be put to use on DVD/BR features, docus etc. It's a shame that some DVD producers don't know stuff like this exists, or care.

I love Rothrock, but I prefer her Chinese films more. When she worked with Sammo, it was all Kung Fu which was exciting to watch. China O'Brien was awesome but I notice her films outside of Hong Kong are more biased to Tang Soo Do.

Laura

We have loads of this kind of footage, and I consider it part of the Reel East (and B&E!) mission statement that we find and share this kind of material with the fans as best we can. Please support our efforts by logging on to www.reeleast.com for the best collection of Hong Kong movie memorabilia anywhere (and we've only been able to put a small fraction of what we have on the site, so stay tuned!). - Bey

sifu iron perm
I love Rothrock, but I prefer her Chinese films more. When she worked with Sammo, it was all Kung Fu which was exciting to watch. China O'Brien was awesome but I notice her films outside of Hong Kong are more biased to Tang Soo Do.

Laura

Co-sign!

When i first saw her in Yes Madam (the airport scene), i was gob smacked! Big fan of Cynthia!

Archived