Yukari Oshima

KUNG FU BOB

Are there any recent pics of Oshima or Lee for that matter?

AFAIK Oshima had a stunt school in Japan under her english name Cytnhia Luster. Not sure if it's still in operation.

As for Moon Lee she had a travel blog and that what she seems to have been doing mostly. Probably also something to do about the entire scandal surrounding her marriage.

What about other stars from the girls with guns era? I'd love to see some recent pics.

• Like 3

legendarycurry
1 hour ago, laagi said:

Are there any recent pics of Oshima or Lee for that matter?

AFAIK Oshima had a stunt school in Japan under her english name Cytnhia Luster. Not sure if it's still in operation.

As for Moon Lee she had a travel blog and that what she seems to have been doing mostly. Probably also something to do about the entire scandal surrounding her marriage.

What about other stars from the girls with guns era? I'd love to see some recent pics.

It sucks that the last time I read a news story about Moon Lee it was about her cheating with her adoptive son or stepson or what it was.

I googled Yukari Oshima 2023. The first result image is a lady that does "energy healing" and acupuncture, not her obviously.

I found Elaine Lui's twitter. Nothing for 8 years, that's a lot of retweeting Bieber from the villain in Red Wolf

Here is Michiko Nishiwaki at the EEAAO premiere with her son and co-star Stephanie Hsu.

image.jpeg

Edited by legendarycurry
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, legendarycurry said:

homie, the image on the far right is the acupuncture  energy healing lady and  not the Book of Heroes lady

How do we know? Did you read her credentials? Maybe that's her evil twin sister. Japan, Fencing, Sports...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

legendarycurry
28 minutes ago, laagi said:

How do we know? Did you read her credentials? Maybe that's her evil twin sister. Japan, Fencing, Sports...

I love how the youtube video under "A Personal Message From Dr Oshima" has comments that is 70% people thinking that is Tsumura Yukari/ Cynthia Luster (not sure how many are trolling) and 30% are confused people correcting them and laughing at people not knowing two people can have the same name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Josh Baker
3 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Recent Pix of Yukari Oshima:

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

She looks amazing. Hasn't aged.

• Like 1

Yihetuan

Still looking good and in shape. All those ladies (Moon Lee, Cynthia Rothrock, Yukari, Michiko, Cynthia, Michelle, etc) have ALL aged gracefully and most are still in excellent physical condition regardless of age.

• Like 1