Question about secret rivals 2

instant noodles

instant noodles

While browsing website about my fav actors I was surprised to see Lu Feng and Wang Li had role in secret rivals 2 http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=4719

I am not hawkeye but not bad in recognizing people in movies but those I do not recall in SR2. And it`s one of my fav old skool movies, watched it many times.

Unfortunately dvd is now at friends home I cannot check it out but thing bothers me..In which scenes those 2 are featured?Assuming info in hkcinemagic is correct(and site is good with these kind of things, so far I have not noticed any false info). I can think only they must be among 4 kickers or 4 hand experts...Or some very tiny nontalking role.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to see again, but I would not be surprised if Lu and Wang played one of the assassins who either specialized in kicking or hand work hired by Gold Fox's men to kill John Liu and Tino Wang.

instant noodles
I will have to see again, but I would not be surprised if Lu and Wang played one of the assassins who either specialized in kicking or hand work hired by Gold Fox's men to kill John Liu and Tino Wang.

I will not get my dvd back for 2 weeks but I bet their role must be like that or even stuntman(there is some flips where faces not shown), thought cinemagic is often correct in noticing small appearance from stuntman.

As during time it was made lu feng and wang li were totally unknown in HK..

There is 1-2 other scenes at most where they could be but then completely make up disguise..

It's been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember Wang Li being one of the guys the evil group beats up (and kills) at a food-stop while on the road to the capital(?). The first time I watched it I had no idea who he was, but the second time I recognized him instantly.

instant noodles
It's been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember Wang Li being one of the guys the evil group beats up (and kills) at a food-stop while on the road to the capital(?). The first time I watched it I had no idea who he was, but the second time I recognized him instantly.

Brother Apan I think u nailed it...it is scene in market place indeed when they talk about entering to contest and wrong guys hear about their (wrong) confidence...

But where is Lu Feng???

But where is Lu Feng???

He is in the finale as is Wang Li.

Wang is one of the four henchmen in red. Lu is one of the four in gray/green.

lf.jpg

Archived