What ELSE (other than KUNG FU) has everyone been watching?

Guest kenichiku

Secret Executioner

Helpmates (1932)

In this short, Ollie finds himself in trouble as he has been partying (making his house a big mess) while his wife was away, and now it turns out she's returning early. But as though it wasn't bad enough, he enlists Stan's help to clean the house.

Much like Hog Wild and Block-Heads (ironically, this short is a "bonus" on the Block-Heads DVD I have), this film sees Hardy being married to a woman with a strong bad temper (her face on the wedding picture alone says a lot) and Laurel only makes trouble even bigger. It's a pretty funny short, with Laurel causing a lot of trouble though Hardy also creates his own misery at points. The havoc in this is huge with lots of clothes, furniture, windows and even entire rooms being badly damaged, messed or simply destroyed - on a sidenote, I think it's like the third time I've seen a kitchen explode in a Laurel & Hardy movie (after a movie I think is Saps At Sea and Block-Heads).

Maravilla

Entertaining documentary about Sergio Martinez, focusing mainly on the build up to the fight with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Interesting look at his life, as Sergio seems like a genuine good guy. Good inside look at the politics of boxing (although I already have a good grasp of them.) was nice to see a movie made about this great and under appreciated champion. It also helped restore some of my lost motivation after going through many setbacks and injuries over the last couple of years. It's ashamed it took Martinez so long to be recognized, but the guy was a treat to watch.

Secret Executioner

A pair of Laurel & Hardy shorts:

Beau Hunks (1932)

After Oliver's girlfriend breaks up, he decides to join the Legion to forget - taking Stan along in a hard but heroic journey in a far away desert.

A rather long short (35 minutes) that has a big cast (including Charles Middleton as the Commandant and a lot of extras), a very impressive finale (with Laurel and Hardy being involved in a battle against barbarians) and a lot of comedy - from the opening dialogue with Laurel not knowing the meaning of "levity" to the great comedy occuring as Laurel and Hardy serve as soldiers, such as the foot massage sequence. The episode opens with a sweet musical moment as Ollie is seen playing the piano and singing a 1910 song called The Ideal Of My Dreams, ans he sounds really great - musical moments are usually funny with Laurel suddenly singing in a very deep voice, the two improvising a dance or some comedy occuring, but here it's just beautiful.

The premise would be re-used a few years later in the non-Hal Roach full-length feature film The Flying Deuces.

Scram! (1931)

The duo play a pair of vagrants who are ordered out of town by a judge. Later that evening, they encounter a very drunk man whom they help and he invites them to his home out of gratitude (and also because it's heavily raining). However, the trio entered (after a lot of effort) the wrong house.

A short that gives a lot of focus to the drunken man (who's pretty funny I must say) and to the wife of the house's owner - the scene where she and our duo get caught in crazy laughter is a classic sequence. An enjoyable little film.

Secret Executioner

A pair of Laurel & Hardy shorts:

Beau Hunks (1932)

After Oliver's girlfriend breaks up, he decides to join the Legion to forget - taking Stan along in a hard but heroic journey in a far away desert.

A rather long short (35 minutes) that has a big cast (including Charles Middleton as the Commandant and a lot of extras), a very impressive finale (with Laurel and Hardy being involved in a battle against barbarians) and a lot of comedy - from the opening dialogue with Laurel not knowing the meaning of "levity" to the great comedy occuring as Laurel and Hardy serve as soldiers, such as the foot massage sequence. The episode opens with a sweet musical moment as Ollie is seen playing the piano and singing a 1910 song called The Ideal Of My Dreams, ans he sounds really great - musical moments are usually funny with Laurel suddenly singing in a very deep voice, the two improvising a dance or some comedy occuring, but here it's just beautiful.

Scram! (1931)

The duo play a pair of vagrants who are ordered out of town by a judge. Later that evening, they encounter a very drunk man whom they help and he invites them to his home out of gratitude (and also because it's heavily raining). However, the trio entered (after a lot of effort) the wrong house.

A short that gives a lot of focus to the drunken man (who's pretty funny I must say) and to the wife of the house's owner - the scene where she and our duo get caught in crazy laughter is a classic sequence. An enjoyable little film.

Slumber Party Massacre II (Deborah Brock, 1987): I will be doing a full review of this on my film blog later today, but I will say this is one of the most literally entertaining slasher films of the genre. Where else are you going to see a rock n' roll musician with a drill auger at the end of the neck of his guitar, dressed up from the Andrew Dice Clay school of fashion? The musical number is just laugh out loud for the genre. One of my favorites hands-down.

masterofoneinchpunch
A...The premise would be re-used a few years later in the non-Hal Roach full-length feature film The Flying Deuces.

I still need to see this. I have seen all the existing Hal Roach sound shorts with Laurel and Hardy including several done in different languages. Those are pretty fun because they sometimes would contain different gags as well as hearing them speaking phonetically German or Spanish (with the rest of the actors usually being different.)

You are doing what I did when I bought the set: went through the films rather quickly. But reading your comments on them remind me how fun it was to do that. Definitely many gags are reused (like you mention with the kitchen) and I wonder how many were done in the silent days (several were, but my viewings are incomplete on the silents.)

I think I mentioned earlier that you should check out the Kino releases of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy (working separately.) Not as good as when they are together, but interesting to see their earlier careers.

Secret Executioner

Yeah, I'm rushing a bit through those. Watching at least one short every couple of days might be a bit too quick. But it's so good. I prefer watching them in the original language, but the French dubs are pretty funny to hear too.

Yeah, there are some recurring gags but some are so good they don't get old - the kitchen thing can be very impressive (Hardy flying through the door and the whole house shaking in Block-Heads) or epically funny (Laurel among the remains with Hardy showing up in the kitchen and reproaching him for being too noisy while making coffee in Saps At Sea). One of those gags that I love is Stan suddenly singing in a very deep voice like he does in Way Out West and Swiss Miss.

IyYZvO8S398

Speaking of the masterpiece known as Way Out West, I remember spotting a great care in the continuity - remember the scene with Laurel eating Hardy's hat (with their little dance in front of the saloon and the thumb/lighter routine, it must be the most memorable part of the movie) ? Well in later scenes, you can notice the dents in Hardy's hat. :tongue:

masterofoneinchpunch
Yeah, I'm rushing a bit through those. Watching at least one short every couple of days might be a bit too quick. But it's so good. I prefer watching them in the original language, but the French dubs are pretty funny to hear too.

What I meant was that the shorts were recreated with a different cast except Laurel and Hardy with the two speaking that particular language -- so technically those shorts are original language. They were shot back-to-back many times in the early 1930s (before dubbing, it was direct sound.) Very similar to how Dracula and a Spanish version of Dracula were filmed in 1931 on the same sets back-to-back.

Here's an interesting example: Noche de duendes was the Spanish version of The Laurel and Hardy Murder Case and the film Berth Marks combined. Ladrones was the Spanish version of NIght Owls. So technically these are all different films.

Secret Executioner

Had no idea about that. Looks like dubbing was more complicated back then... It seemed like the French versions I saw were really the originals with French voices. :squigglemouth:

BTW, watched two more of their shorts from 1929 this evening:

Perfect Day

A Sunday picnic with the wives and a gout-ridden uncle - where EVERYTHING goes wrong, including messing up the food, the car breaking down and getting into fights with other people.

This one was really funny. The disasters following each others, Hardy getting mad at Stan, the poor uncle's foot getting constantly hit... The slapstick is all over the place, but in a good way cause you constantly get something funny.

Unaccustomed As We Are

Hardy bring Laurel home for dinner, his wife leaves out of anger and trouble occurs when they find themselves caught in Hardy's appartment with the pretty neighbor in a certain state of undress while her husband is out the door and Hardy's wife gets a change of heart and returns.

Sounds familiar ? It should cause this plot was pretty much rehashed in the full-length feature Block-Heads (including another instance of a kitchen exploding - at least twice, and it also catches fire !!). But I must say I found this very first talkie of our duo a very good short and it doesn't suffer in comparison with the 1938 full-length film. I must say the actress who plays the lady neighbor (Thelma Todd who appeared in several Laurel & Hardy and Marx Brothers movies notably, her last film was The Bohemian Girl in 1936 - a posthumous release, as she passed away in late 1935) is very pretty and acts very sweet (well until she finds out her husband is a womanizer - what a dork, I wouldn't go see other girls if I had a girlfriend like her... Whatever).

Secret Executioner

A Chump At Oxford (1940)

A classic Laurel & Hardy film. The two are without jobs, messing up badly when they get one. After stopping a bank robbery, the duo get a chance to get what they are lacking most - an education. And at the great college of Oxford, no less. While they get in trouble with their fellow students (one being a young Peter Cushing) after pranks played on the duo go too far (involving the Dean was probably not a bright idea I must say), it's revealed that stupid incompetent Laurel is really Lord Paddington, somebody of high standard in terms of name, intelligence and physical abilities.

That's one fine full-length (roughly an hour) movie from the duo. The movie opens on a strong note as we see the two posing as a couple and being hired by a rich couple (the husband being none other than their classic old nemesis James Finlayson, who strangely enough goes uncredited) to serve as maid and butler - only for them to mess up their duties very badly. Apparently, this first part before they are sweeping the streets was added in later for international distribution.

The Oxford part (second half of the film) is really nice, with the famous maze sequences (they get lost and a guy dressed as a ghost keeps bothering them as they are sitting on a bench to rest) and Laurel's alter-ego (and polar opposite one could add) Lord Paddington (seriously, he's a really grand and kinda badass character).

Secret Executioner

A Chump At Oxford (1940)

A classic Laurel & Hardy film. The two are without jobs, messing up badly when they get one. After stopping a bank robbery, the duo get a chance to get what they are lacking most - an education. And at the great college of Oxford, no less. While they get in trouble with their fellow students (one being a young Peter Cushing) after pranks played on the duo go too far (involving the Dean was probably not a bright idea I must say), it's revealed that stupid incompetent Laurel is really Lord Paddington, somebody of high standard in terms of name, intelligence and physical abilities.

That's one fine full-length (roughly an hour) movie from the duo. The movie opens on a strong note as we see the two posing as a couple and being hired by a rich couple (the husband being none other than their classic old nemesis James Finlayson, who strangely enough goes uncredited) to serve as maid and butler - only for them to mess up their duties very badly. Apparently, this first part before they are sweeping the streets was added in later for international distribution.

The Oxford part (second half of the film) is really nice, with the famous maze sequences (they get lost and a guy dressed as a ghost keeps bothering them as they are sitting on a bench to rest) and Laurel's alter-ego (and polar opposite one could add) Lord Paddington (seriously, he's a really grand and kinda badass character).

El Dorado - Fun and unpretentious Western film filled with action and humor in equal doses. Essentially a remake of Howard Hawks' own Rio Bravo, but with more action and less tension. The rapport between the protagonists sustains the film nicely in between the shoot-outs. Best moment: Robert Mitchum on a hangover taking care of business in the saloon. The only real flaw is an unncessary ethnic joke involving Chinese people near the end.

Rio Lobo - The third entry in Howard Hawks' equivalent to Aerosmith's "Get a Grip" album was also Hawks' last film. John Wayne plays a Union captain who teams up with a pair of former Confederate soldiers that he had thrown in a prison camp to find out who had sold them information during the War. His search takes him to the town of Rio Lobo, where the local cattle baron has bought out the entire sheriff's office and runs the place with an iron fist. This is easily the weakest of the three, mainly because of the unimposing villains and questionable acting from the younger members of the cast. John Wayne is good, however, and Jack Elam just cracks me up as a shotgun-toting old coot. The actresses (Jennifer O'Neal, Sherry Lansing and Susana Dosamantes) are breathtakingly hawt, though.

Secret Executioner

Pardon Us (1931)

A Laurel & Hardy film (their first full-length feature) I found today on DVD. Here, they start their new business idea - beer smuggling. And the time it takes to write this down, they're already sent off to jail (since Stan wanted to sell beer to a policeman while the Prohibition was still going on). There, they get into trouble with various people, because of their behavior or because of Stan having a buzzing tooth - this includes the warden, their fellow inmates (notably a mean guy known as the Tiger whom everybody is afraid of, including the staff) or a teacher played by their recurring comedic foe James Finlayson.

This one could have been a good short, if you remove the first time they break out (along with the gang of the Tiger as they befriended him) and their attempt at hiding by posing as workers in a cottonfield (which include wearing Black face), though Hardy singing the 1903 song Lazy Moon is a very nice moment - this actor seems to have been a very talented singer, this and "The Ideal Of My Dreams" in Beau Hunks being two very sweet performances of his.

The opening part is enjoyable with the duo trying to fit in in the prison but constantly getting into trouble, the comedy being balanced with the very mean looking Walter Long as the Tiger - this actor also appeared in some D.W. Griffith movies such as Birth Of A Nation and Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout The Ages, in the first Dick Tracy serial from 1937 and in various other Laurel & Hardy films usually serving as a foe to the duo, and it looks like I got more stuff to check out 'cause I really enjoyed his performance here (even though he often seemed to be playing secondary characters and often going uncredited).

The finale is impressive too - I mean, the duo get involved in a riot which leads to them getting a tommy-gun (sp ?) while Tiger is out to take revenge on them for betraying him.

Secret Executioner

Pardon Us (1931)

A Laurel & Hardy film (their first full-length feature) I found today on DVD. Here, they start their new business idea - beer smuggling. And the time it takes to write this down, they're already sent off to jail (since Stan wanted to sell beer to a policeman while the Prohibition was still going on). There, they get into trouble with various people, because of their behavior or because of Stan having a buzzing tooth - this includes the warden, their fellow inmates (notably a mean guy known as the Tiger whom everybody is afraid of, including the staff) or a teacher played by their recurring comedic foe James Finlayson.

This one could have been a good short, if you remove the first time they break out (along with the gang of the Tiger as they befriended him) and their attempt at hiding by posing as workers in a cottonfield (which include wearing Black face), though Hardy singing the 1903 song Lazy Moon is a very nice moment - this actor seems to have been a very talented singer, this and "The Ideal Of My Dreams" in Beau Hunks being two very sweet performances of his.

Speaking of performance, I enjoyed Walter Long as the Tiger - his mean look and nature balance perfectly with the lighter comedy involving Laurel and Hardy in other scenes. Their scenes together are pretty nice too I must say.

I also watched the Titan and Sandy Frank dubs of Gamera vs. Guiron back to back. That was probably a lapse of judgment on my part. Content-wise, the main differences between the two are that the latter includes the scene of Gyaos being mutilated by Guiron, and includes the kids singing the Gamera song in Japanese. The Sandy Frank dub is also kind enough to let us know who plays who in the film. The Titan dub, on the other hand, is a far more professional dub, reaching Godzilla vs. the Thing levels, as opposed to the Sandy Frank one, where the adults can't say a single sentence without pausing two or three times. Both dubs can't seem to tell the difference between a planet and a star, and use them interchangeably throughout.

The Monster Squad (Fred Dekker, 1987): Been ages since I've seen this and still love it to this day. I rented the 2-disc special edition and learned a lot about the film, including the fact that Liam Neeson was up for the role of Dracula before Duncan Regehr (who nailed it "no pun intended" to a tee) was cast. The retrospective was pretty exciting to watch as well.

Whip It (Drew Barrymore, 2009): A young girl, tired of her mother's overprotective and get in her face attitude, lies about her age and joins a roller derby team, where she finally feels accepted. Ellen Page is great in the role of Bliss, who becomes "Babe Ruthless" and Drew Barrymore herself is funny as the overviolent "Smashley". Andrew Wilson (Luke and Owen's brother I found out) is funny as the coach and Kristen Wiig is great as the "big sister" figure Maggie Mayhem. A pretty fun film with dramatic overtones, kind of like a roller derby "Bend It Like Beckham".

Secret Executioner
I also watched the Titan and Sandy Frank dubs of Gamera vs. Guiron back to back. That was probably a lapse of judgment on my part. Content-wise, the main differences between the two are that the latter includes the scene of Gyaos being mutilated by Guiron, and includes the kids singing the Gamera song in Japanese. The Sandy Frank dub is also kind enough to let us know who plays who in the film. The Titan dub, on the other hand, is a far more professional dub, reaching Godzilla vs. the Thing levels, as opposed to the Sandy Frank one, where the adults can't say a single sentence without pausing two or three times. Both dubs can't seem to tell the difference between a planet and a star, and use them interchangeably throughout.

The star/planet issue also exists in the English subs for the Japanese version apparently - at least it appears in the subs for the version featured on Mill Creek's Gamera Legacy Collection 1965-1999 set. This version also sees Gyaos losing his wings and being chopped to pieces by Guiron.

Secret Executioner

The Invincible Iron Man (2007)

One of many Liongate/Marvel DTV animated movies. Other titles include a couple of Avengers movies, a pair of movies with Hulk battling Thor and Wolverine and a Dr. Strange movie. Only saw Hulk vs. Wolverine before, and it's okay - nothing stellar, but nice entertainment.

I'm a big fan of Iron Man (probably my favorite Marvel hero), but this film is rubbish. Except for the more recent Technovore film, it's probably the weakest Iron Man film I've seen. It's supposed to be an origin story with Tony Stark being held prisoner by Chinese rebels after archeologists working for Stark unearth a burried city, causing the curse of the Mandarin to return.

But it goes wrong on just countless levels: Tony Stark is merely an employee of his own company (led by a board of directors and an alive and well Howard Stark), there's a secret passage in the Stark Industries building that leads to a hall of armors with armors for various jobs like deep sea diving, space travel or exploring a volcano - hell, there's even a Hulkbuster in there - that existed before Stark was captured and built the very first Iron Man armor and the Mandarin is essentially a Chinese legend about a curse, with 4 elemental giants being unleashed when the city is unearthed and travelling around the world to collect the rings and they give those to the choosen one who will resurrect the spirit (and be posessed) when wearing the rings...

The animation is also decent, though it goes from nice hand-drawn style to ugly and obnoxious CGI for the action scenes and the parts with the armors. And the action itself is very underwhelming, I found myself bored with action that tries hard but fails at causing excitement - maybe they tried too hard, who knows.

Basically, it goes down like this: ugly to watch, completely screwing up backstories of Iron Man and Mandarin, bland characters (the voice acting isn't that great either - Pepper Pots sounds like she could be Tony Stark's mom !!)... The worst part must be that Iron Man creator Stan Lee was involved as a co-producer. :eek:

Watching the trailers included as bonuses, I guess I'll pass on the two Ultimate Avengers movies - they seem rather poor with similar average animation, bad dubs (based on the little dialogue there is in those trailers...) and the action is very underwhelming (yes they managed to make these characters underwhelming...).

"Norwegian Wood", a Japanese movie set in the 1960's. It is a about a teenager and the two girls that he loves. It is a long movie, that comes across so depressing and moody. The Mrs and I felt so down after viewing it, I needed to watch a kung fu flick to brighten my mood.

Watched both the Japanese and American cuts of Daikaiju Gamera this week. The absence of the American scenes featuring Albert Dekker and Brian Donlevy (and the hilarious scene featuring the scientist on the news program) means that the film flows a lot better, although it doesn't mean that the film makes any more sense. In retrospect, the Japanese probably makes even *less* sense than the American version. Instead of looking for turtles on the "Arctic continent" (US), Dr. Hidaka is a zoologist (I thought he was an anthropologist watching the American version) looking for evidence of giant turtles from "Atlantis." While that connects the film a little more to Shusuke Kaneko's 90s reboot, no explanation is ever given how Hidaka would have come to think that giant turtles inhabited Atlantis in the first place, let alone why he thought that the continent extended up into the Arctic. After shooting down the Soviet bombers (you'll notice that the Japanese had a rather competent filmed-in-English segment of the American military tracking the bombers, which was replaced by a new filmed-by-Americans segment of the American military tracking the bombers), there's a scene later on in the American cut where the Americans and Soviets start bickering over the incident. That scene doesn't exist in the Japanese version, which makes it all the more bizarre when it is revealed that the US and the Soviets had been working together on Plan Z, which the Japanese apparently didn't know about, despite it consisting of two warring governments working together to build a 1000-foot rocket on an island in Tokyo Bay housing an active volcano...

Secret Executioner

Speaking of depressing, recently saw an Estonian film called In The Crosswind. The movie deals with a little-known dark episode in European history: the ethnical cleansing in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania ordered by Stalin and started in June 1941. Thousands of Balts - there are also references to patriots, so I guess some of the prisoners must have been people fighting against Russian occupation - were sent to camps in Siberia, including an Estonian woman who wrote letters to her husband throughout the time she was a prisoner in Siberia (roughly 15 years, there are little time indications though, except for June 1941 and March 5, 1953 - Stalin's death is mentionned, but there's no mention of how long after she was released) and whose letters serve as a basis for this film.

This film is essentially an account of these years, from the arrest to the release through her eyes. The way it's done is a bit strange but creative: a voice-over reads the letters and we see people mimicking what's being narrated. The actors actually stay still in a sort of freeze-frame while the camera moves around the scene and eventually returns to previously seen characters (like a woman in the work camp is seen trying to steal food and later she's seen being caught by soldiers). The movie is shot in black and white, which gives it a better edge. It looks more dramatic and feels more authentic IMO.

It's rather slow, but it gets really poignant and you really feel for those people - maybe more than if it were a basic film reenacting what is told in those letters.

On a lighter note, I also recently revisited Disney's Robin Hood. One big favorite from when I was a kid, and still among my very favorite Disney films (behind The Rescuers and The AristoCats for sure, so I guess it could be my 3rd favorite or so - yeah, I guess maybe 4th as Lady And The Tramp is a bit special for me). The music and the animation are really nice (even though you can spot cues and frames from other movies - the dancing during the song making fun of Prince John adapts animation seen in Snow White, The Jungle Book or The Aristocats), the characters are enjoyable (do I have to list the characters I like ? Cause I think I could list most of them) and that concept of anthropomorphic animals is creative, though I came to wonder how a lion can have a vixen for a niece.

Secret Executioner

In The Crosswind (Estonia, 2014)

The movie deals with a little-known dark episode in European history: the ethnical cleansing in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania ordered by Stalin and started in June 1941. Thousands of Balts - there are also references to patriots, so I guess some of the prisoners must have been people fighting against Russian occupation - were sent to camps in Siberia, including an Estonian woman who wrote letters to her husband throughout the time she was a prisoner in Siberia (roughly 15 years, there are little time indications though, except for June 1941 and March 5, 1953 - Stalin's death is mentionned, but there's no mention of how long after she was released) and whose letters serve as a basis for this film.

This film is essentially an account of these years, from the arrest to the release through her eyes. The way it's done is a bit strange but creative: a voice-over reads the letters and we see people mimicking what's being narrated. The actors actually stay still in a sort of freeze-frame while the camera moves around the scene and eventually returns to previously seen characters (like a woman in the work camp is seen trying to steal food and later she's seen being caught by soldiers). The movie is shot in black and white, which gives it a better edge. It looks more dramatic and feels more authentic IMO.

It's rather slow, but it gets really poignant and you really feel for those people - maybe more than if it were a basic film reenacting what is told in those letters.

Watched both the Japanese and American cuts of Daikaiju Gamera this week. The absence of the American scenes featuring Albert Dekker and Brian Donlevy (and the hilarious scene featuring the scientist on the news program) means that the film flows a lot better, although it doesn't mean that the film makes any more sense. In retrospect, the Japanese probably makes even *less* sense than the American version. Instead of looking for turtles on the "Arctic continent" (US), Dr. Hidaka is a zoologist (I thought he was an anthropologist watching the American version) looking for evidence of giant turtles from "Atlantis." While that connects the film a little more to Shusuke Kaneko's 90s reboot, no explanation is ever given how Hidaka would have come to think that giant turtles inhabited Atlantis in the first place, let alone why he thought that the continent extended up into the Arctic. After shooting down the Soviet bombers (you'll notice that the Japanese had a rather competent filmed-in-English segment of the American military tracking the bombers, which was replaced by a new filmed-by-Americans segment of the American military tracking the bombers), there's a scene later on in the American cut where the Americans and Soviets start bickering over the incident. That scene doesn't exist in the Japanese version, which makes it all the more bizarre when it is revealed that the US and the Soviets had been working together on Plan Z, which the Japanese apparently didn't know about, despite it consisting of two warring governments working together to build a 1000-foot rocket on an island in Tokyo Bay housing an active volcano...

You're talking of the very first Gamera film, right ? Saw the American version some time ago, kinda bugged me. The only thing I remember is that a nuclear explosion in the Arctic caused a giant fire-breathing turtle to show up... Maybe I'll look up the Japanese version since I have it on the Gamera Legacy Collection 1965-1999 set.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

BLINDMAN

230px-Blindman_Poster_Big.jpg

k3u2haossittaewmmddaylv2wxk.jpg

ringoBlindman.JPG

I could not believe may eyes, Ringo Star as a bad ass Mexican bandit names candy.

This movie was so much fun folks.

Implausible and at times very silly but well worth the ride.

An excellente' spaghetti western.

Who here has seen this?

GD Y-Y