What ELSE (other than KUNG FU) has everyone been watching?

Guest kenichiku

18 hours ago, masterofoneinchpunch said:

Have you seen Monty Python's Flying Circus?

I've watched this one a lot, maybe even too much but its sometime since I sat through it. My introduction to that series, was the compilation film featuring a collections of sketches from the show.

• Like 2

Armageddon 1998

This is a film you are supposed to like as young teenager and hate as an adult. For me it is the other way around. I hated it then, I’m loving it now. You see when I was young I was entitled and this was a ridiculous Michael Bay film. Now I see it for what it is, top shelf entertainment. I want to especially mention the special effects and costumes team, they did one hell of a job. The movie is 24 years old now and it is barely noticeable. The asteroids design is amazing, it is like one of these 60s and 70s otherworldly science fiction drawings come to live. Also Bruce Willis might be the most likeable action star ever, he is the guy next door action type that’s his angle and he is fantastic at it.

Edited by WangYu
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, WangYu said:

Also Bruce Willis might be the most likeable action star ever, he is the guy next door action type that’s his angle and he is fantastic at it.

I think that was his appeal in the original Die Hard (and to a lesser extent, the first two sequels). He was a lot more relatable than his contemporaries, the Bodybuilders with a Machine Gun types.

• Like 3

Wake of death

Van Damme film after his relatively short successful Hollywood career. I'd say it is better than most of his earlier films. Very gritty and dark, our hero is no saint either, in fact he is downright brutal just like the villain. He is also very angry because his wife got killed and son got kidnapped, in movies this usually brings out the worst in people, in real life it brings them to the police. The film got a moody soundtrack and a very good performance by Van Damme, the man can act tormented and he has a great face, he often doesn't need words to make his intentions clear. Overall there is no fun to be had here, it is bleak and violent but it is good.

It is just one of several pretty good direct to dvd films he made after "double team" not many action actors can say that their films got more interesting as the budget dropped to deep levels.

Edited by WangYu
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, WangYu said:

He is also very angry because his wife got killed and son got kidnapped, in movies this usually brings out the worst in people, in real life it brings them to the police.

Whenever the hero goes to the police in action films, they usually cant help them. Pushing them further into dealing with things, their own way.

• Like 2

I re-watched this one recently.

Desperado – (1995) – Over the top, stylish, sexy, classic shoot ‘em up, written & directed by the ever-creative Robert Rodriguez (Machete). In this all-action sequel to his independent cult classic El Mariachi (1992), continuing the theme of a mythical lone killer, disguised as an innocent musician. Who’s actually out to get bloody revenge, for the death of his partner. Here the bullit proof mayhem loving Mariachi is played with style, by actor Antonio Banderas (Assassins, Interview with The Vampire).

“You’re that guy I’ve heard stories about, the one who kills drug dealer’s”

You can feel the heat/atmosphere coming off the screen in this one. Filmed in the small sun-drenched town Ciudad Acuna, on the Mexico/United States border. Director Robert Rodriguez said, the ground was often so hot that even the actors couldn’t fall on it at times. The heat must have been a big challenge, when filming the many actions scenes staged by veteran stunt coordinator Steve M. Davison. Who only had a limited number of stunt guys to perform the multiple risky stunt sequences. Even stars Salma Hayek & Antonio Banderas, had to do some low budget D.I.Y style wire work, with the help of local crane driver. Which I’ll get back to later in this ramble.

- “Did you see his face?”
- “No, just his eyes”

Recall viewing the trailer for this movie on T.V, but not being old enough to go watch it in cinemas. Then buying it on video, and taking it straight round to my friend’s house to watch. We had never seen anything quite like this before. Blood-soaked shoot-out’s galore, with a catchy killer soundtrack mostly composed by the great band Los Lobos. Their singer Tito Larriva (Road House, Dusk Til’ Dawn) was a friend of the director. He plays gangster Tavo, the long-haired friend of Cheech Marin’s scummy greasy bartender.

“Who else is there?, the guitar player?, the guy is a myth man, a myth”

Like so many action movies that push the limits of what can be seen on-screen. It run into trouble with the American ratings board/censors the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America). Who demanded so many cuts to the final action sequence. That Robert Rodriguez decided to simply remove the scene entirely from the film, fading the sequence out. The comedic crotch gun, was another casualty of the censors. It’s very brief use during a bar room gun-down, was removed. The unique weapon looks like its landed straight out of 1970’s exploitation film. To avoid spoilers, skip to the next paragraph. The MPAA, also reduced the death of Cheech Marin’s character. Quentin Tarantino’s cameo, also suffered some alterations. With edits to the scene where his side-kick gets coldly taken out by the bartender.

“It’s as if the light just dimmed for him”

Salma Hayek cuts a striking image as Carolina, the Mariachi’s guardian angel. Hayek received the first starring role for a Mexican woman in a Hollywood feature, since the 1940’s. When she agreed to play the role of Carolina. Both her and co-star Antonio Banderas, bring a quite intensity to their characters. With Banderas constantly on edge, like a cat who’s walking on hot coals. Who sounds like he’s carrying pocketsful of change when he walks. The two young actors were even willing to perform some dangerous D.I.Y style stunt work, with a local Mexican building site crane operator.

“We were hung on a cable that was on a crane. There was not a movie crane or nothing prepared for the movie. And that guy who was - you know, a construction worker that was working on a building, a house, very close, was transporting Salma first and then me from one roof to the other…. That cable was attached to a harness that we had under our, you know, costume. But it was not very precise because the guy never rehearsed it. He never did anything like this. You know, he's not a safety [expert or a movie professional]. No. This is a guy who's just bringing bricks on top of a roof but not people.” – Antonio Banderas (Nationa Public Radio Programme Interview).

Excellent character actor Danny Trejo gets one of his first significant movie roles. Looking like an unhinged Mexican Charles Bronson, he uses his throwing knives to make phone calls. His memorable character is a lightning-fast crucifix knife throwing assassin named Navajas, who’s clearly done a lot of bench-pressing. Even though he was middle aged at the time, Danny Trejo did lot of his own stunts because he was in such good physyical shape. Trejo was a former Lightweight & Welterweight boxing Champion. Before he changed his career and moved into the world of acting. The one Martial Arts fight scene in the film was staged by Martial Artist Robert Arevalo. The fighters use a local variation of the French fighting art Savate. called Zipota.

“How hard is it, to drive around town, find someone you don’t know & kill them?”

If John Woo, Sam Peckinpah, & Sergio Leone got together to make a film, it might have turned out something like Desperado. It’s filled with gun toting gangster’s, explosions, messy bathrooms, danger on every street corner, and some very unusual beer. With a solid supporting cast featuring Jaoquim de Almeida, Carlos Gomez, Steve Buscemi, Angel Alviles, Mike Moroff & Carlos Gallardo.

• Like 3

The Italian Job – (1969) – A classic slice of fine English crime cinema, sharply directed by Peter Collinson (You Can’t Win ‘Em All) & humorously written by Troy Kennedy-Martin (Kelly’s Heroes). For anyone living in the U.K, over the age of twenty-five. This film was a permanent fixture on T.V on Bank Holiday afternoons and during other yearly celebrations. I have fond memories of watching this film, with both friends and family from a very young age.

- “They say he’s going to Italy to do a job?”
- “Well, I hope he likes Spaghetti, they serve it four times a day in the Italian prisons”

Story Synopsis - “Charlie Croaker (Michael Caine) is out of jail and on the make with an ingenious plan for a heist of the century. Aided and abetted by top criminal mastermind Mr Bridger (Noel Coward). Charlie set’s of with a mixed team of ace villains and three very special mini-cooper’s to lift $4000,000 from under the noses of the Turin Polizie.”

Talented cinematographer & World War 2 newsreel cameraman Douglas Slocombe (Indiana Jones Trilogy) expertly captures the stunning Italian mountain pass at Colle Del Nivolet, located in the Eastern region of the Graian Alps. It just fits perfectly with the laid-back Matt Munro song On Day’s Like These. According to one of the producer’s Michael Deeley, the sexy red Lamborghini Miura featured in the opening scenes. Was actually a semi-wreck purchased from an Italian scrap yard. Filmed from angles that never revealed any dents or damage to the chassis. Otherwise the filmmakers would have had to spend, the films entire budget. In order to buy what was then considered to be one of the fastest cars of its time.

“You’ve been bribed to up-set my natural rhythm and ruin my health”

Michael Caine is on top form as the well-dressed happy go lucky London thief Charlie Croker. Croker who after a two-year stint behind bars, now has a bigger libido than all the 007 agents combined. Caine is at the peak of his power’s here, in suits designed and tailored by Douglas Haywood. Caine’s role was even written with him in mind. It’s also an ensemble film, and he’s backed up by some exceptional acting heavy weights. The master of the English language, Noel Coward springs to mind first. In his last screen role, the late writer and actor was also the godfather of director Peter Collinson. Noel Coward’s partner, top English character actor Graham Payn. Has a cameo in the movie as Mr Bridgers assistant Keats.

“You are symptomatic of the lazy unimaginative management that is driving this country onto the rocks”

Late British comedian Benny Hill get’s a scene stealing minor role as the highly charged Professor Peach. Watch out for an appearance by legendary British comedian & actor John Le Mesurier (Eye of The Devil), along with Margaret Blye, Irene Handl, Harry Baird, Nosher Powell, and Tony Beckley to name a few of the other talents involved. Special mention goes to intense former Italian football player turned actor the late Raf Vallone (The Kremlin Letter). Who studied at Turin University, Turin was also the location for most of the classic chase sequence in The Italian Job. Here Vallone makes for an excellent quick minded all seeing Mafia enforcer Altabani.

“Mr Croaker, a friend of yours died on this road a few days ago, do you mind if I show you how?”

Some sources say that local Italian Authorities refused to shut the local roads for filming of the kinetic gold heist sequence?. Then local Turn Mafia stepped in and did the job for them. Many of the shots of traffic jams featured in the film, feature real members of the public reacting angrily to the bad traffic. However, the following source has a different story to tell. “The film’s involvement with Gianni Agnelli – Fiat boss and unofficial prince of Turin – meant that political strings could be pulled. The local police blocked key exit routes through the city, and the armageddon of traffic jams began”
Fiat also supplied many vehicles for use in many of the daring stunt sequences involving the three Pre-1968 Mk 1 mini coopers. Each patriotically painted red, blue & white to fit with the colours of the English flag. Which bring us to one of the best executed and edited car chases sequences of all time. Which really comes to life when paired with Quincy Jones classic soundtrack. Producer Michael Deeley said that the majority of the car-based stunts were performed by French stunt driver Remy Julienne & his courageous team. Which he said were the best stunt driving group of the era. Members of this team, would later get work as drivers in adverts for the Fiat company.

“The Chinese are giving Fiat four million in Gold, as a down payment on a car plant their building in Peking”

The sequence where the three minis have a sewer set game of cat and mouse, with the Italian police. Was actually filmed, in a newly built sewer in Coventry England. Stopping the stunt team from having to drive through polluted water. English Stunt Driver David Salamone, who also appears in the film as one of the heist team members Dominic. Explains the risks he took, filming the scene on the aircraft museum roof. “There's an odd bit, it doesn't seem like much, but when we go up on top of the Aircraft Museum we had to drive right to the very edge and it was a good hundred feet off the ground. We were at a crazy angle, in a Mini with a dodgy handbrake and we had to stay there and hide until the police car came up. That was pretty scary” Source- https://www.topgear.com/.../secrets-behind-cars-and...

It took an international team, to create a great British movie like this one. That still has a huge cult following even today. The film didn’t do too well at the American box-office. It’s said a misleading marketing campaign featuring a tattooed lady in a bikini, next to a mafioso with a machine gun didn’t help matters. The same Italian model appears in the film, in an uncredited role as Beckermann’s wife. Finally bringing this ramble to a finish, if you like classic cinema. Then The Italian Job is one film you have to tick of your unseen movie list.

• Like 5

One Day – (2011) – Romantic tale from Film4 Productions, starring Anne Hathaway, Jim Sturgess, Patricia Clarkson, Rafe Spall, Joesphine de La Baume & Tom Mison. Look out for Jodie Whittaker, Ken Stott & writer/comedian Matt Berry in small supporting roles. Writer David Nichols did a fine job of transferring his romantic best-selling novel to the big screen. Award winning Danish born director Lone Scherfig (An Education, The Riot Club), stylishly guides this touching & complicated love story. That weaves through twenty-three years and three very different decades.

- “I couldn’t do that, barbecue naked”

Story Synopsis- "Emma Morely (Anne Hathaway) and Dexter Mayhew (Jim Sturgess) begin a relationship, that will last a lifetime. July 15th 1988, Emma & Dexter meet on the night of their Graduation. Tomorrow they must go their separate ways. So where will they be on this One Day next year? And the next year after that? And every year that follows?".

Director Lone Scherfig said she was drawn to directing this movie, because she could relate to the insecurities that Emma’s character has. In the myriad of romantic love story’s that have been told on screen. This one-stands out among the crowd, with help from David Nichol’s writing. There are some sharp funny verbal interactions between the two main characters. Random fact, look out for the actual house that inspired the Bates Motel featured in the original Psycho (1960), directed by Alfred Hitchcock. It can be seen in the background during a cheeky pool scene set in France. Source- Lone Schefig’s One Day Making of Commentary.

- “Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today”

It's hard to picture anyone else but Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess in the leading roles. The pair both deliver strong convincing performances as Emma & Dexter. I haven’t read the book, so I didn’t have any expectations of how they might be on-screen. The director said she had to edit some parts of the book down. Saying it was like piecing together twenty-three short stories into one, while shooting this movie. It’s no easy tasking combining all those lose threads, into one coherent hour and forty-minute runtime. Yet the team behind this movie executed it very well.

- “It means the perfect union of opposites”
- “It means wear some socks”

This is one of those movies that manages to make you smile, while tugging heavily at your heart strings. The soundtrack by Rachel Portman is not really my kind of thing, but it fits perfectly with the story and the decades its set in.
“Hathaway flew to London for a meeting with Scherfig, which she described as "the worst meeting of my life. I was just inarticulate." However, on leaving Lone, she handed her a list of songs that she felt represented how she would interpret the character. It was this list that landed her the part” – IMDB.Com

The New York born singer/actress is certainly not short on acting ability. Being the only teenager, to get accepted in New York’s Barrow Theatre school. If you enjoy European cinema its one check out if you get the chance to. Special mention goes to cinematographer by Benoit Delhomme, who created some great transitional shots. Especially with his opening montage of Edinburgh in Scotland, during the early summer dawn.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

masterofoneinchpunch

Watched Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015: Leigh Whannell):

This is done by the director of the later Invisible Man (which I am not a fan and I actually like this more; I still need to see Upgrade) and the writer of Saw (which I am a fan and he is the guy in the tub in that movie; yes he has a part in this film).  This is a prequel to the first two movies.  There is a lot that I like there and well there is some scenes and dialogue that I would have ripped out and buried.

This takes place before the Lambert case and deals with a semi-angsty teen (seriously have a teen would be many parents joy) who lost her mother and well like all good daughters is trying to communicate with her from beyond-the-grave.  There are consequences to this though.  You sometimes bring things back you really should not (obviously otherwise there would not be a story).

Her Dad (hey it’s Dermot Mulroney) is still subsumed by his wife’s death and one aspect I have liked about both the Conjuring series and this one is that ultimately the parents are good people.

She enlists the help of Elise Rainier (Lin Shaye; from the previous films, so you know she will live through this) to find her Mom or this waving ghoul that seems to have appeared.

This film has its scary moments.  It overdoes the jump scares, but has some effective ones as well.  It has scenes reminiscent of earlier films: Dark Water (a lot of scenes and scenarios will remind one of this film), Rear Window (hey there’s a wheelchair) Juon and of course Insidious come to mind.

It mostly works well until the ending where Lin Shaye’s character (the psychic) has some cheesy lines and The Further sometimes feels like an inexpensive TV set.

Whannell plays Specs one of the two comic-relief Ghostbusters.  But if you have seen the past two films you know their shtick. 

This film is mostly for those who have seen the first two and want to continue on this world (so far has no connections to the Conjuring universe, though some of the style is the same).  I liked it with plenty of reservations, but no plans on rewatching it.

• Like 2

Peur sur la ville 1975

French cop action flick starring the late Jean Paul Belmondo. Belmondo chases both a bank robber and a serial killer in great fashion. This means scaling rooftops, grappling down a helicopter crashing through a window,  a car chase ,a metro rooftop chase. All of this happens in Paris where we get great views of the city during the 70s, outdoor filming is awesome. This film is most likely made with “dirty harry” in mind as Belmondo’s character is also no nonsense, he doesn’t shy away from having shootouts in public, the serial killer reminds as well of that film.

The acting is a mixed bag of clunkiness and cool moments, the latter mostly coming from mr cool Belmondo. Can’t help but think Jackie Chan saw this as this movie really is heavily stunt based. It is finished of by a brief fight scene in a high rise (Belmondo mentioned earlier that he knows karate and judo, so they had to show that right!). Don’t expect too much as it is rather clunky and awkward but the intention counts!

Someone else who might have watched it and was impressed was maybe Brian de Palma as at times it has shades of a De Palma film, it is relatively sleazy ( no visual sex or nudity though except on billboards). There are some clever brief split screen moments which are integral for Belmondo to find out who the killer is.

I was pleasantly surprised by such a big action film coming from Europe in the 70s, the plot is pretty ridiculous but fairly entertaining. But fair is fair it doesn’t hold except for the awesome action (mostly chases) scenes and there are plenty of those.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, nectarsis said:

Whats he got planned next?

Nothing's in sight, he's been silent on that front since 2014. Seems he's into feature films now, that's was just me wishful thinking. 

I'd say Callum Waddell is the one to keep an eye on if you're into movie docs. They're not on Hartley's level, but I found his documentaries about nazisploitation and Italian cannibal films worth watching.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid - (1973) – Plot: They are fast friends and worse foes. One is Billy the Kid (Kris Kristofferson), a law unto himself. The other is the law! Sheriff Pat Garrett (James Coburn), Billy’s old outlaw friend. Who’s now working for the law, he once evading for so long. A violent, melancholy, unapologetic and at times humorous film version of a real-life story. Set against the brutal and rapidly changing Western frontier of America in 1881. This is one of the greatest Western movies of all time passionately directed by Sam Peckinpah. With a strong script by writer Rudy Wurlitzer. Beautifully captured by cinematographer John Coquillon.

- “Pat, keep this mule’s ass away from me”
- “I’ve got my shotgun full of thin dimes, enough to spread you out like a crazy woman’s quilt”

Former Marine, the late Sam Peckinpah was one of the biggest creative talents in filmmaking history. When he made this bloody re-visionist Western he was battling with the MGM studios. Who were putting his movie together, as he sent the film reels back to the studios. They were always fighting with him over the budget among other things. MGM cut their funding for the film drastically during production. Forcing Peckinpah to use Durango based film crews to shoot with instead.

“You take a two ride from Lincoln, to pay me the two dollars you owe me Pat?”

This 1973 production was ravaged with all kinds of other problems, not forgetting Sam Peckinpah’s wild off camera antics. Influenza was spreading through the Durango set, and it sadly took the lives of some crew members. Including Sam Peckinpah’s regular special effects man Bud Hulburd (The Wild Bunch). Who had played a big part, in helping Peckinpah create his unique and groundbreaking action sequences.

- “You better take that $500 Dollars, shove it up your ass and set light to it”

The atmospheric and haunting soundtrack by singer songwriter Bob Dylan, is worthy of a review all its own. Dylan was a big fan of Billy the Kid, and tracked down the screen writer Rudy Wirlitzer in 1972 in New York. After reading the script, he hoped that he might land role in the movie. He was later made his movie debut, when he was cast as the enigmatic outlaw suitably named knive throwing Alias. The officially released soundtrack, doesn’t feature all of the tracks used in the film. Knocking on Heavins Door is without a doubt the soundtracks most well-known song. Hollywood composer Jerry Fielding who was hired to produce the soundtrack, hated it. Its hard to imagine the movie working so well, without this classic score accompanying it. "According to Wurlitzer (Screen writer), the night Dylan arrived he was greeted by the sight of Sam Peckinpah drunk, standing naked in front of a mirror shooting at his reflection with a gun” Source- The Rough Guide to Bob Dylan (Book). When the movie finally hit cinemas in a toned-down studio cut. They even removed the Knockin’ on Heavens Door instrumental that appears in one classic emotional river set scene. Featuring two fantastic performances by talented veteran actors Katy Jurado & Slim Pickens.

“there’s only about five minutes missing from that cut he originally made.” James Coburn

Peckinpah and his team was forced to quickly assemble the movies footage due to him getting behind the schedule set by MGM studios. Not to mention $1.6 million over budget. Many cast and crew members have said he partied a lot, and was often the one paying for every one’s drinks. In 2005 a restored Special Edition version was finally released, that comes much closer to the director’s original vision. This followed the older 1988 Turner Preview version, that was later released on VHS. Both versions can be found on the post 2005 Blu-Ray/DVD releases of the film.

- “He signed himself over to Chisum, and every other land owner who’s putting a fence around this country”

Fleshing out the story’s skeleton, are a who’s who of Western character actors. This production is packed to the gills with so many well-known faces from different eras of the genre. Richard Bright (The Godfather Trilogy) Aurora Clavel, Rita Coolidge, Harry Dean Stanton, Luke Askew, Chills Will’s, Richard Jaeckel, L’Q Jones, John Beck, R.G Armstrong, Jack Elam, Emilio Fernandez, Paul Fix & Bruce Dern among others. There’s a lot of heavy weight acting talent here that really fill in the gaps. The whole cast look liked they had been living in their costumes for weeks. That’s probably because the director encouraged them to do so. To make the film have a more authentic visual look. Michael Butler, was the man behind the authentic looking costumes.

- “You just made me have a bowel movement in my britches Garrett, I aint ever gonna forgive you for this”

Tying everything together are leading actors James Coburn (The Magnificent Seven) & Kris Kristofferson (A Star Is Born) in the title roles. Coburn was established Hollywood star at the time, and a former student of Bruce Lee. Coburns on excellent form, as the troubled and tormented lawman Pat Garrett. Kris Kristofferson (Cisco Pike) was a singer who was discovered by Johnny Cash at Sun Records. When the future was working at the famous country music studios. He clashed heavily on-set with Peckinpah, despite being his respected friend.

- “John was a good hand (worker), couldn’t shoot though”

Skip to the last paragraph, to avoid plot spoilers. “At night he’d lie in bed shooting at his reflection in the mirror, a drunken outburst that made its way into the movie when, after killing Billy, Garrett, in a bout of self-hatred and disgust, shoots to pieces his own reflection in a mirror. At one point, “I had to take a pistol away from Sam,” says Kristofferson. “He was worrying some people.” Source-How Kris Kristofferson, Bob Dylan, and a drunken Sam Peckinpah reinvented Billy the Kid 40 years ago.

"I ain't seen the Kid, if thats who your sniffin after?"

Singer songwriter Kris Kristofferson gave his bandmate Donnie Fritz a role in the film. As Beaver, the dialogue repeating member of Billy the Kids outlaw gang. Both he & Coburn deliver some classic scenes throughout the extended running time. The steady pace of the film and its equally laid- back Bob Dylan score might not be for everyone. How-ever if you enjoy Westerns and vintage cinema its more than worth tracking down this exceptional film. Special mention goes to the extensive stun team, who made the many action scenes possible.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

masterofoneinchpunch
31 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Set against the brutal and rapidly changing Western frontier of America in 1909

This is a good film, though not in my top 50 westerns of all-time nor for me as good as either The Wild Bunch nor Ride the High Country.

• Like 2

Pale Rider 1985

A more streamlined and commercial ”remake” of high planes drifter. I think I prefer this one as it is simpler, it is well defined who the good and bad guys are and Clint’s character is 100% good this time. There is no room for controversies here.

Overall the shoot outs were better in HPD though, Pale Rider also doesn’t have superb lines like “ you know you’re gonna look awfully silly with that gun sticking up your ass”. You know,maybe  I like both films equally 😆

Clint itself looks awesome with his beard and long coat, what a bad ass! We also get a stick fight which is an awesome change of the usual gunfights in western. The bad sheriff with his 6 cronies look awesome too and their introduction is suitably brutal and cynical. The look on the Sheriff’s face right before Clint shoots holes in his chest is the face of sheer terror, love it!

There is also a substantial part for Chris Penn who is probably known on this forum for “best of the best” where he plays a karate champion.

Edited by WangYu
  • Like 3