Favourite Chamber of THE 36th CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN?

Omni Dragon

Favourite Chamber of THE 36th CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favourite Chamber of THE 36th CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN?

• Top Chamber
    • 35th Chamber way to the Dining Hall
    • 34th Chamber Arm Strengthening
    • Wrist Chamber
    • Eye Chamber
    • Head Chamber
    • Hand Forms Chamber(Punching)
    • Leg Chamber(Kicking)
    • Sword(Dao) Chamber
    • Staff/Pole Chamer

Top Chamber

1.png

35th Chamber way to the Dining Hall

2.png

34th Chamber Arm Strengthening

3.png

Wrist Chamber

4.png

Eye Chamber

5.png

Head Chamber

6.png

Hand Forms Chamber(Punching)

7.png

Leg Chamber(Kicking)

8.png

Sword(Dao) Chamber

9.png

Staff/Pole Chamer

10.png

Do you like the Top Chamber as it's deep or would you refer start physical training?

Do you like the 35th Chamber way to the Dining Hall as its the start of training or did nobody leave you any rice?

Do you like 34th Chamber Arm Strengthening as you now have strong arms or has it just left your arms aching?

Do you like the Wrist Chamber because you have to keep the bell ring for the prying or now it aches when you type on the keyboard?

Do you like the Eye Chamber as you can now see the most stealthy of ninja's or are you left unable to see this post?

Do you like the Head Chamber as you know the iron head technique or has it just left you with a headache?

Do you like the Hand Forms Chamber(Punching) as know you can do the form from the intro or do you not understand the book?

Do you like the Leg Chamber(Kicking) as you can now kick like the Sliver Fox or are you lefted unable to put 2 feet on the ground now?

Do you like the Sword(Dao) Chamber? as your now really good at swordplay or is that blade sharp it "I cut myself"...

Do you like the Staff/Pole Chamer as you can now attack from great distances or where you left with splitters?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

The 34th Chamber is mental crazy shit as it's the only chamber where if you fail you could DIE!

"My arms are tired, I'll just relax my shoulders a bit, and... arragghhhh!!!!"

I love the hand chamber as it is pure HUNG GAR at work, nice to see some GUNG GEE in there and the book of animal shapes is wicked...bit like the 108 Shaolin wooden man book.

There is no book at South Shaolin that would have let you learn the form at the start though.....that form didn't even exist until long after South Shaolin burnt down, shouldnt really, historically, have been at the start of Disciples of Shaolin either....think the pops put it there coz it is so cool

Archived