From Dusk Till Dawn Region B UK Blu-Ray

Karlos

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dusk-Till-Dawn-Blu-ray/dp/B005GJTMLI

Just purchased this as the price has suddenly dropped from £20/$30 to £8/$12.

Looking online at the various BD releases it would seem that this is currently the best version available, in terms of both visual/audio quality and in carrying over the supplemental material, containing as it does almost all of the extras from the 2 disc DVD set.

I say "almost" as it doesn't have the Full Tilt Boogie doc, which is missing for some reason.

Still, a real bargain - but please note, it's region B locked so make sure your player is compatible if you're buying from outside the UK.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dusk-Till-Dawn-Blu-ray/dp/B005GJTMLI

Just purchased this as the price has suddenly dropped from £20/$30 to £8/$12.

Looking online at the various BD releases it would seem that this is currently the best version available, in terms of both visual/audio quality and in carrying over the supplemental material, containing as it does almost all of the extras from the 2 disc DVD set.

I say "almost" as it doesn't have the Full Tilt Boogie doc, which is missing for some reason.

Still, a real bargain - but please note, it's region B locked so make sure your player is compatible if you're buying from outside the UK.

Sounds cool.

I just had my first experience with a D that won't play on my PS3. My UK copy of THIS IS SPINAL TAP (sent as a gift from one of the nicest dudes on this forum) wouldn't play as it is region B locked. I thought that since the PS3 is basically an all-region BD player that I wouldn't have that kind of problem.

Does anyone know of a way to circumvent this?

If not, I'm hoping my other BD player (which isn't hooked up yet) will play it. It's programmable to change regions, so I think it will.

Archived