Bruce Lee Fists of Fury vhs 103 minutes

66 Mantis

So, I found a listing for a very early (and apparently widescreen) vhs release of Fists of Fury. This very old tape has a running length of 103 minutes. Since I still have vivid memories of seeing some of the gory, censored footage (table saw going all the way into the back, etc) on video way back in the early 80s, I asked the seller if it contained any of the footage (I was very specific about what happens and when). His reply was, "It probably isn't the one you're looking for". The tape costs $25 plus postage. Should I go for it even if I can't really afford it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I found a listing for a very early (and apparently widescreen) vhs release of Fists of Fury. This very old tape has a running length of 103 minutes. Since I still have vivid memories of seeing some of the gory, censored footage (table saw going all the way into the back, etc) on video way back in the early 80s, I asked the seller if it contained any of the footage (I was very specific about what happens and when). His reply was, "It probably isn't the one you're looking for". The tape costs $25 plus postage. Should I go for it even if I can't really afford it?

If you can't afford it then no.

It's just going to be the standard version we've all seen.

Killer Meteor

Nah, the running time suggests its FIST OF FURY - AKA CHINESE CONNECTION.

Nah, the running time suggests its FIST OF FURY - AKA CHINESE CONNECTION.

Except underneath the Fists of Fury title, the box actually reads, "Also Known As "The Big Boss".

It's a very old "Master Arts Video" clamshell vhs.

There is nothing extra in it, trust me.

Ignore the running time.

Many people have this video release. They've never reported seeing anything extra in it. Not a smidgen.

There is nothing extra in it, trust me.

Ignore the running time.

Many people have this video release. They've never reported seeing anything extra in it. Not a smidgen.

O.K. thanks for the heads up. Last thing I need to do is throw away money that I don't have.

Unfortuntely, that means the search continues... :neutral:

Archived