I need a help for a title of movie!!!

AtSaLoS

Hello guys. I'd like to help me with the name of a movie i used to see when I was a little boy. Near 1995-1997 (i dont remember exactly) i used to rent VHS movies, expecially Martial Arts Movies. I had one movie sticked in my memory that I cannot forget, and I dont remember the title. Some things only from the movie. I want to tell them to you, and if someone can help me with the title I'd be glad to him.

So, here are the things that I remember:

I remember that there are two men in that movie, the one man can kill with his three fingers and the other with the five fingers.

1) I remember a sceen that one man (that with 5 fingers - if i remember correct) is in a restaurant and there is a fight. He holds a fabric so that he can hide from them. That fabric from the one side is white, and from the other side is black. He has the white side near the walls so that the enemies could not understand him, and the black side in a dark room that is in that restaurant. One from the enemies took chopsticks and make some "holes" in that fabric so that cannot hide from them.

Sorry about the 1, I dont remember exactly the sceen. As I told you I was a child.

2) I remember a last scene in that movie. In that there were 2 man, 2 enemies. The one man was wearing white, and he was the one that can kill with 5 fingers, and the other man was wearing red, was blonde and he was the one that can kill with three fingers. The one with white win the battle.

That all I am remembering. If someone help me with title I will be glad to him!

Thank you!!! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scene with the black and White coloured cloth sounds like the end of Ninja in the Dragons Den-but it's not set in a restaurant, but during the end fight in the pagoda between Duke Sanada and Conan Lee-definitely Conan hides behind a black/white cloth and Sanada burns three holes in it with joss-sticks

Also the finale does see a guy in a white costume-Conan-taking on someone in red-Hwang Jan Lee-there was also a guy in black there too-Duke Sanada.

Hope that's the movie your looking for

The ending could be Kung Fu Mission...But Gangly isnt wearing red, just a red cape...but he IS blond...so maybe...

but the scene with the black/white cloth I dont remember that in Mission...only film I remember that in is Dragons Den??

I agree but since it is a bit vague Gangly's red cape could be misconstrued; again since it is a bit vague, Gangly's 2 finger technique could be mistaken for 3 and if i remember correctly Gangly eventually met his demise by John Liu's 5 fingers to the throat. Yes the black and white cloth with the 3 holes is definitely from Ninja In The Dragon's den unless another movie which I haven't seen has a restaurant version of this :wink:

OMG. I don't believe it! After so many years I found it!

The movie I searched is the Incredible Kung Fu Mission :

For the scene with the joss-stick I wasn't sure. I Thought it was into the Incredible Kung Fu Mission. Yes you are right guys. I spoke for those 2 movies. I used to watch Ninja in the Dragon's Den too! Now, I found out why I mixed the movies. My favourite actor/hero (as a child of course) played in Ninja in the Dragon's Den (not him with the fabric, the other one)!

Thank so much guys! :)

Archived