Clutch Of Power and Shaolin Angel Shaolin Devil?

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Have there been any remastered releases of these two excellent films? What was the alternate or real title of Shaolin Angel Shaolin Devil? Anyone?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There might be good " custom versions " of these two films but I'm not aware of any " official remastering " and for alternative titles Clutch Of Power was released in my neck of the woods with the same title and the latter was released as Shaolin Devils And Angels

odioustrident

Shaolin Devil Shaolin Angel / Mask of Death has a clean widescreen release taken off the reels. That was released by Crash Cinema.

The only version of Clutch of Power I know is fullscreen but there are some pretty clear pictures for that film out there.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Thanks guys. Mask Of Death was the title I was looking for. I have the dvd bootleg but it's been so long since I've watched it, I couldn't recall the title different from my vhs version. These two films need to be remastered. Thank you.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Thanks odioustrident. I don't have the Crash Cinema version. I'll look for it. Happy Holidays guys.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Aaah, the Crash Cinema version's cover with Yasuaki Kurata is so cheesy since he's not in the the film, I mistakenly thought it may be a boot. That's the version I have though, i'm watchin it now, though I've a question. Who is Chen Chun? He as well as Tung Wei (Bruce Lee's top student at the time?) direct the fighting. Is Chen Chun the Abbot? I put a half an hour into screening through Imdb, but couldn't find him. Great attitude and acting in this film. A bit pretentious at times and the score could go cry on some other film's shoulder please, at times. For the most part, the english dubbed translations carry the film, as well.

Archived